• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Management and America West Pilots to Open Separate Negotiations

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I actually think this one has six to eight months in it -- maybe more!

PIPE

Well I guess i better sign up on this thread to keep abreast........

I love it....anyone think there will ever be any unity on the property at LCC.....be it ALPA or USAPA? Either way you are screwed....Either way there won't be any unity.....

Anyone want to deal with seniority now like every other profession......were you can transport you experience and were it doesn't rule your life like it does for us.....

.....never mind...carry on with the attacks while I pop more popcorn....

....ALPA true believers call anyone who disagrees with ALPA "scabs"....this despite the fact there are actual picket line crossing scabs who have held ALPA positions in the past few years.....

...anyone else see the irony......:rolleyes:

A true ALPA believer? Sure, thats like believing in Santa Clause and Clinton never really inhaled or boned Monica either....... ALPA did a lot of good in it's day but there's been a lot of conflict of interest regarding in who they represent when it came down to the regionals from where I was from.....

I really do believe it's time for a change, not even considering this East VS. West thing.
(I don't even have a dog in the fight as a mainline new hire, heck I'm junior to every one!).

I just think ALPA has become a big money generating machine, a good old boy club that's filled with secrete agendas and full of expensive meetings sucking down my union dues......
It has gotten out of control and has very little sense of direction.........
I guess this makes me a "scab" according to some (idiots) because I don't think I'm getting my monies worth despite never crossing a picket line.
:eek:
Starting out with a "clean slate" might do everyone some good if it's possible to sit down at a table and come to some form of an agreement on things. Then again that might be already asking for too much ......:bomb:

A true ALPA believer? Sure, thats like believing in Santa Clause and Clinton never really inhaled or boned Monica either....... ALPA did a lot of good in it's day but there's been a lot of conflict of interest regarding in who they represent when it came down to the regionals from where I was from.....

I really do believe it's time for a change, not even considering this East VS. West thing.
(I don't even have a dog in the fight as a mainline new hire, heck I'm junior to every one!).

I just think ALPA has become a big money generating machine, a good old boy club that's filled with secrete agendas and full of expensive meetings sucking down my union dues......
I guess this makes me a "scab" according to some (idiots) because I don't think I'm getting my monies worth despite never crossing a picket line.
Starting out with a "clean slate" might do everyone some good if it's possible to sit down at a table and come to some form of an agreement on things. Then again that might be already asking for too much ......:bomb:

So the guys that flew struck work aren't scabs? They didn't agree with the union either. I'm sure they felt that they didn't get "their monies worth" either. So I guess you'll get your money from somebody else's pocket? Your version of "change" is being a parasitic scab. Dress it up however you like, but you and your scab kind should stop assuming the rest of us are that stupid, (As*hole).

:beer:

So the guys that flew struck work aren't scabs? They didn't agree with the union either. I'm sure they felt that they didn't get "their monies worth" either. So I guess you'll get your money from somebody else's pocket? Your version of "change" is being a parasitic scab. Dress it up however you like, but you and your scab kind should stop assuming the rest of us are that stupid, (As*hole).

....what about the scabs (actually crossed a picket line) who have held ALPA positions including CAL MEC Chairman....Want to address that little issue.......

Let me get this straight....Real picket crossing scabs can be ALPA members and hold ALPA positions....but ALPA members who choose to join another union are "scabs".....You ALPA cheerleaders wonder why there is such contempt for this sorry excuse for a union.....

So the guys that flew struck work aren't scabs?

AND JUST EXACTLY WHERE DID I SAY THIS "DEUCE" BAG? (read with the "H" inserted)

I never made any mention of struck work so please get a life...........

:angryfire

As a newhire, who has been in good standing paying his dues for almost 19 years (at another airline) who has had enough of ALPA. I am a scab now because I think another offer is better? AND YOU SAY THAT YOU ARE NOT A CHEERLEADER???:puke:
Like I said before, I have nothing to benefit from a new union....
I just don't think I got my monies worth from the old one. WHERE THE HE11 DID I CROSS A PICKET LINE OR PROMOTE STRUCK WORK BECKET?????
PLEASE TELL ME , I'M WAITING..............
:angryfire

JUST FOR THE RECORD I COULDN'T EVEN GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT USAPA , I JUST WANT SOMEONE OTHER THAN ALPA THIS TIME AROUND.

Last edited:
....what about the scabs (actually crossed a picket line) who have held ALPA positions including CAL MEC Chairman....Want to address that little issue.......

Let me get this straight....Real picket crossing scabs can be ALPA members and hold ALPA positions....but ALPA members who choose to join another union are "scabs".....You ALPA cheerleaders wonder why there is such contempt for this sorry excuse for a union.....

I'm no ALPA cheerleader. CAL scabs should have been tarred and feathered. I never said ALPA was perfect However, ALPA does not exist solely to destroy the careers of an entire, (innocent) airline. USAPA is laser focused on nothing but stripping AWA of their rightful seniority, (and nic agreed).

Any attempt to divert attention away from this fact is just towing the scab line. Just because it's huge, doesn't make them innocent. USAPA supporters are nothing but filthy scabs. Believe me when I say the word is getting out.

Latest resources

Back