• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Check your FACTS JM the USAir name went away when Stephen Wolf took over in the mid 90's. The new US Airways name brand was accompanied by the Blue top livery.

Wolf, eh? Seems to me I recall the official SEC filings by Wolf including "USAir" in the list of acceptable names..

Wolf, eh? Seems to me I recall the official SEC filings by Wolf including "USAir" in the list of acceptable names..
You are correct, however it was Wolf that came up with the US Airways theme not the 2005 AW/US merger. I believe the operating certificate still says USAir.

What's funny is that you missed the 9 other errors in addition to the 'too'. Thanks for playing!

Holy ******************** you're right... It's like a magic eye puzzle and now that I see it I can't believe I didn't see before...... Wow. I lose.

Stupid question on the hiring. I've been up dating my resume every couple of weeks and trying to keep up to date. But I notice that my old application went back to under review and now it say jobbid.status.al.dmail.not.sent. I was wondering what the heck that was? Is the system just messed up or what that is. Any help would be appreciated.

I keep on hearing mix reviews on the window opening up. I hear any day now and some next year. I can't believe nobody knows what's going on with the pilot window at US Airways. Is it control completely by HR?

I keep on hearing mix reviews on the window opening up. I hear any day now and some next year. I can't believe nobody knows what's going on with the pilot window at US Airways. Is it control completely by HR?

No, the line pilots are the ones who make the decision to open/close the window

Whenever I bump into a checkairman I ask and they all have the same opinion that it will open in September. Remember that is only opinion but they do go to meetings that the line pilot doesn't so there may be some validity in those opinions.

You are correct, however it was Wolf that came up with the US Airways theme not the 2005 AW/US merger. I believe the operating certificate still says USAir.

Yes it was Wolf that came up with "USAirways" and since he didn't have a cow about still using USAir in official reports it is ironic that others have a cow about it.

I don't argue about WHO came up with the name. The point I'm making is that it is no longer called USAir. When the new company was formed, it took on the US Airways name and thats what we employes want it to be referred to as..

Latest resources

Back