• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways hiring in PIT

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was told that HR would be making phone calls to the top 25-30 candidates to set up interviews by today. Nothing so far, from myself or anyone else I know who applied. I guess HR works in mysterious ways....

Yeah I heard this week too. But like you I havent heard anyone get a call yet. Hopefully HR is waiting til next week.

Spelling police

In an industry based on on time performance, "patients" is only practised by people in HR../QUOTE]

Not to go off-topic here, but I though "patients" was only practiced by those in the ER.

What were not in an ER... do you spell check everyone that texts you as well.. ur a bizy G.... bet you are the life of the party..

So lets NOT get off topic..

Anti-Jedi IS the life of the party!!!! And he can hold his liquer too!

Did Airways change their minds about these new dispatchers? The other airlines that had postings after Airways have already done their interviews.

They are currently hoping for a class around June 27th. They are very short of instructors right now, and are trying to get through the recurrents while they get organized for an initial class. I guess HR has been waiting (or busy with other hiring) while they prepare and should hopefully be calling candidates soon.

Latest resources

Back