• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Contract Projections

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How does my leaving or staying affect the fact that this un-civil war has no resolution (absent the decertification of USAPA and the reunification of ALL US pilots)and will continue to make US an increasingly unpleasant place to work?

Since the folks who have responded are exclusively east (and many are 3rd list) what "magic wand" do you see that will make everything I've predicted be proven wrong?

Those who take their careers seriously and don't go running off based on pie-in-the-sky promises are anxious to hear your explanation.

It is not an unpleasant place to work for me.....this is my 5th airline and has by far the nicest and friendliest pilots. I was hired in 2007 and every person I talk to says the same thing.

How does my leaving or staying affect the fact that this un-civil war has no resolution (absent the decertification of USAPA and the reunification of ALL US pilots)and will continue to make US an increasingly unpleasant place to work?

Since the folks who have responded are exclusively east (and many are 3rd list) what "magic wand" do you see that will make everything I've predicted be proven wrong?

Those who take their careers seriously and don't go running off based on pie-in-the-sky promises are anxious to hear your explanation.

Those who take their job seriously don't make excessive rants on the public internet...they try to make change in house amongst their own... get a life! Wait... you must be General's twin brother

The Bird man is just another bitter, out of money, disenchanted westie that has finally realized that retiring as a cappie on the 330 will NEVER happen. His lack of control manifests itself by lashing out. Made obvious by his constant anti-USAPA rants and hollow threats of suits and damages that will NEVER materialize. Like a frustrated sleepy baby, he too will someday cry himself to sleep, only to wake up to a reality that fails to meet HIS wants.....
He is old. Out of time, and out of ideas...

Last edited:
The Bird man is just another bitter, out of money, disenchanted westie that has finally realized that retiring as a cappie on the 330 will NEVER happen. His lack of control manifests itself by lashing out. Made obvious by his constant anti-USAPA rants and hollow threats of suits and damages that will NEVER materialize. Like a frustrated sleepy baby, he too will someday cry himself to sleep, only to wake up to a reality that fails to meet HIS wants.....
He is old. Out of time, and out of ideas...

Says the Usapa fluffer who's profile says "broke, and getting worse" followed by "FO/side sticking to poverty".

Says the Usapa fluffer who's profile says "broke, and getting worse" followed by "FO/side sticking to poverty".
Don't you worry about me birdie, I'm doing just fine... You just worry about blowing your meager earnings on empty promises that do nothing more than feed your imagination...

Latest resources

Back