US Airways Calls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm a fan of the General, personally.

yeah, me too. He is a nice guy and gives great advice. Also take a look at what he is saying-yes its heavily slanted towards Delta-but he is a Delta Employee and Delta treats their employees pretty well. He is a person who knows the industry and does his research on his posts so open your eyes and think about what he types.

Hey all Airways folks, any MSP commuters out there? I just got hired and am wondering what is the best A/C or Base for a pilot who lives in MSP. Thanks for the help, OTC

Well it looks like the CLT offers the best commute option. 4 flights a day on mainline and they are all Airbus ( 2 319's, a 320 and a 321) PHL has 4 flts also but 3 are mainline E190 and 1 Bus. DCA only has 3 flts a day and all are Republic 175's. As for the equipment to choose from. That's a matter of personal choice. Movement will still probably be faster on the 190 but you are stuck with PHL for the commute. If it was me I would try to go Bus in CLT but if all you got is PHL then 190 so at least you may get a better sched and operate a few MSP overnights. I don't think you want anything to do with DCA if you get a choice. Just my 2 cents. Welcome aboard and best of luck with the commute. My wife and I use to live down in Egan in a past life.

Hey all Airways folks, any MSP commuters out there? I just got hired and am wondering what is the best A/C or Base for a pilot who lives in MSP. Thanks for the help, OTC

Go to CLT and bid the 737 (the only place you'll be able to get on it) - get the type and some time in it - once it is gone it's gone (AMR merger not taken into account).

By the end of the year we will be down to less than 20 -400's (300's were gone back in oct/nov 2012) and are being replaced by A321s. We have 32 737's right now. You will be bumped then take the 320 in either clt, phl or dca or the 190 in phl.

Wait, people want to go to Twin Falls to visit? Why? Not to see you and Uncle Steve cohabitate. The problem here is your insane jealousy in not making it out of your Regional. You got 3 DUIs or no college, or something that binds you to your current shrinking airline. You can see it happening, your once booming industry is now shrinking due to high oil costs and people just figuring out that the majority of your fleet, the 50 seaters, are just uncomfortable. Soon, they will be gone, and mainline 717s will push other RJs away and force them to compete with your airline for any feed, which lowers your bargaining power.

To top it off, you are lonely like Ted Kasinski, but atleast you have Steve. Good for you guys. Maybe Weasel Lips can join you guys for a drink sometime.

Bye Bye---General Lee
Ahhhaaa,
Success, the Genny's had a meltdown! I guess I gothim/it to use all of his medication. Did your mom go to Walmart and get you a new script? The really funny stuff is when you melt down and rant, that tells more about your personality and its subsequent defects. You are no closer to being an airline pilot than John Travolta is, you have to fly the line and actually be qualified on something besides a Dell computer and MS flt sim. So the truth is, while your mom and Uncle Steve are making the 2 headed beast, you read his DAL newsletter and scan the Internet for supporting info, which you regurgitate back on to this board. News flash, your Social Security disability check, may buy you a new keyboard and lots of jelly beans it really isn't the same as being a pilot and actually flying the line.
There have been multiple requests for some supporting evidence to prove the claim that you are really a verifiable DAL pilot, like posting something from a crew room, but you repeatedly fail to provide anything except vitriol and vile at the requested poster.
You hurl your rants at me because I have uncovered your secret, and based on more than a few years reading said rants and lunatic raving, call you out. You could easily ignore me as you suggest others do to you, but the simple truth is you can't. You are a pathetic basement bound goober, that barely writes at the high school level, but that coupled with your keyboard rage illustrates just who you really are.
Do you really hate the people of Twin Falls as much as you profess? Oddly enough, I actually feel sorry for you, your life must be really sad, if you feel the need to pretend to be a pilot for DAL.
You are outed!

No, it sounds like you're an Eastie who doesn't want the NIC award to happen, and wants to keep brushing it under the table. Look, everyone knows what happened, and everyone knows what integrity is. You guys blew it. Correct it by accepting what happened, and move on with the next SLI, which will be closely watched by the APA. Talk about defensive, you guys attack and call people "special" when you can't debate the issues. PBR knows he can't leave his shrinking regional, and you guys can't escape the Nic award. Quit slamming, and accept your fate. Bye!

Bye Bye---General Lee
Debating issues? Your true damage level continues to be exposed!

yeah, me too. He is a nice guy and gives great advice. Also take a look at what he is saying-yes its heavily slanted towards Delta-but he is a Delta Employee and Delta treats their employees pretty well. He is a person who knows the industry and does his research on his posts so open your eyes and think about what he types.
Ask him to get you an interview, or better yet a referral!
Let us know how that works.

I was enjoying my short lived time away from the General until you quoted him PBR. Oh well I will survive. As for you General, for someone who is so proud of their perceived ability to research and debate the facts you have failed miserably. I guess I should not be surprised that you go to your usual script of insults. A little bit of fact checking would have prevented you from proving that you don't know as much as you think. I have proven in the past that I will engage in discussion with people who are relevant. I have engaged with folks who I do not agree with but I still found what they had to say relevant. You are not relevant to anything that concerns me. You have your fans, Hey good for you fella but after 6 years I have had my fill of you. Like I said "Welcome to my ignore list" Sorry it is only a list of one so you may get a little lonely. Of course if you want to fire up a few new alter ego's I will be happy to add them to the list.

I dont want to go to Delta. I want to go to US Airways. I will not get involved in your squabbles.

Are you HIGH??????

Latest resources

Back