• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Calls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They added a question on upgrade training in the last 5 years as supposed to just initial training in 5 years. Either way a no for me and probably disqualified again lol. I'm under review for all three windows. This is the most messed up system ever

Their system is messed up. I updated today and got another email saying I did the initial steps but needed to also fill out a candidate profile with work history references etc. Only problem is I did this before when I applied and I can't for the life of me find out how to access this when I log into their site. I can only view my resume etc. Its frustrating as when I did the new application today it didn't prompt me to that section so I figured they must have already had that info? Weird

Is US Airways still using the outsource company for this round of hiring? Or are they going to start doing there own selection of pilot candidates?

Has anyone been able to upload an updated resume? I attempt to upload a new one, then when I view it the system show my old one. I tried using different browser (I.E and Mozilla) as well as cutting and pasting. Any suggestions?

Thx

Has anyone been able to upload an updated resume? I attempt to upload a new one, then when I view it the system show my old one.

I've been trying for weeks to upload a new resume. Also tried pasting a new resume directly into the text box. No luck; each time I click the "preview" button it shows the (now outdated) resume I originally submitted with the application. Call me crazy but I'm considering beginning the whole process over again as a separate applicant, using a new email address.

I've been trying for weeks to upload a new resume. Also tried pasting a new resume directly into the text box. No luck; each time I click the "preview" button it shows the (now outdated) resume I originally submitted with the application. Call me crazy but I'm considering beginning the whole process over again as a separate applicant, using a new email address.

Maybe they will hire you twice... :)

Unfortunately, I think that withdrawing you application and resubmitting is the only solution to this problem. It sounds like they have opened another application window I too received the reapply email. When I got the end of the application it said that my history and references were saved from the previous application.

Latest resources

Back