• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Calls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did you read the latter yet that the west class sent to APA, AMR and US Airways?

What, you mean a letter written by lawyers who are being paid by a group of people who they are making millions of dollars off of. Gee I wonder what those lawyers will say.

Last edited:
Whatever, the Sand People can suck it.

What did the west pilots do to you? Demand that you abide by a written agreement? You are mad because they refused to give up their rights and give in to usapa intimidation? You are not on the honorable side of this dispute. That is going to follow you in this industry.

What, you mean a letter written by lawyers who are being paid by a group of people who they are making millions of dollars off of. Gee I wonder what those lawyers will say.

The irony of this being spouted by a USAPA supporter/apologist is DELICIOUS.

I doubt many West guys will want to be captains on the 190 in PHL. The MOU rates don't really make it worthwhile to leave either seat on the bus, unless you live near philly and/or hoping for a CA job with Xmas off...

It appears the TA reached at PDT and PSA guarantees 50% of all new hire classes will come from those two carriers. Add to that the flowthrough at Eagle and I would think very soon off the street hiring will be a thing of the past at the new American Airlines, or at least VERY limited...

Anyone have any specific details of the PDT TA? Roadshows start tomorrow and the MEC is unanimously recommending a yes vote...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back