• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Calls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Re-read your first sentence and ask yourself if you should be giving literacy advice, moron

Oh really? I work in the training department also so why don't you shoot me a PM with the names of your credible sources in the training department. I'll ask them myself the accuracy of your statement. I work directly with People Scout and I'll validate with hard numbers that your previous post is 100% inaccurate and that you are again, a moron.

Would it not be sufficient to just state that the information I was GIVEN was false? I'm not making this stuff up, or pulling it out of thin air. By the way- you jumped on this thing with the insults. I find it hard to believe that anyone that works IN the US Airways training department would exude this lack of class. I think you actually mean that you currently are working AT the US Airways training department, since you just got hired there in January. And I see you didn't pick up any class while an intern at SkyWest, either. Say hi to BP and LH for me.

So, lets get back to the regular scheduled programming, shall we?

Last edited:
Would it not be sufficient to just state that the information I was GIVEN was false? I'm not making this stuff up, or pulling it out of thin air. By the way- you jumped on this thing with the insults. I find it hard to believe that anyone that works IN the US Airways training department would exude this lack of class. I think you actually mean that you currently are working AT the US Airways training department, since you just got hired there in January. And I see you didn't pick up any class while an intern at SkyWest, either. Say hi to BP and LH for me.

So, lets get back to the regular scheduled programming, shall we?

You're typical. As in, Your panties get into a wad so early that you can't have a sense of humor and a decent boxing match .

You're typical. As in, Your panties get into a wad so early that you can't have a sense of humor and a decent boxing match .

You have called JumpersAway and "Idiot" and a "Moron." Remember, we are supposedly professionals.

Rod,

Learlove is a "third lister", in other words he was hired after the merger occured. So, he apparently has been brainwashed by the Easties, and maybe developed a little Stockholm syndrome from these guys. He felt sorry, and began to believe everything they were saying to him, even though they never told him that their own group AGREED to have Nicolau as the arbitrator, and that their company, the AWA guys, and the USAir guys all agreed to the process, and signed on the bottomline. Maybe integrity doesn't matter to guys like Learlove. Maybe he is scared. The "Sand people"??? Wow, what a meltdown, and his E190 doesn't even fly to PHX in the Summer......He is nervous he will have TONS of Westies bid for his Capt seat as soon as they can, and unfortunately for him they probably will. But, it sounds like his greed for the seat has taken away any ounce of integrity he may have about fairness. (and YES, that is what binding arbitration does) It really is too bad.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Hi General Lee,

Is this you in this photo? http://brainsyndicate.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/1635898-flame_on_super.jpg

Are you a member of the Fantastic Four? We are going to have to start calling you the Human Torch if you keep flaming like this!

I have a few points to run by you:

1. You're a smart guy and I'm sure you have established a last will and testament for your partner and loved ones. You more than likely also know that a Common Law last will and testament should not be used to designate financial contract beneficiaries. Thus, designated survivor benefits should be separately designated for 401k and insurance policies. This is because Contract Law and Common Law are two different categories of law altogether.

Similarly, Contract Law arbitration awards such at Nicolai may not apply to this merger as the McCaskill-Bond arbitration will be a Federal process that may exist beyond the scope of Contract Law.

2. As was in the case in the DAL/NWA SLI, the priority of MCB is to maintain system-wide pilot category position and equipment to the best extent possible and minimise movement a.k.a. windfalls. Recognize the windfall West pilots would received from Nicolai in this merger and how it would harm APA pilots. APA pilots would never be able to recoup the advantages Nicolai brings to West pilot group. MCB arbitrators may recognize this.

3. General Lee, you insinuated that Learlove is a Legacy First Officer who has is "brainwashed," "scared," dishonest, and selfish. What is wrong with you?

You and your pilot group skygod ego is already bad enough, but do not insult people on this forum. Do not insult third list pilots because they disagree with you. You are as bad as kj6991!!!

Stop it.

4. It is more likely that many third list pilots may be displaced from the E190 left seat at SLI with pay protection. It may also be likely that a third list pilot at US Airways will be awarded 767 captain before you. Learlove will be fine and he knows it.[/INDENT]

"Flame On" General Lee.
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-flame-on-22.png

Last edited:
Will swallow my pride here. Jumpers, my apologies and will not call you idiot or moron. It is me who fits those molds.

1. As was in the case in the DAL/NWA SLI, the priority of MCB is to maintain system-wide pilot category position and equipment to the best extent possible and minimise movement a.k.a. windfalls. Recognize the windfall West pilots would received from Nicolai in this merger and how it would harm APA pilots. APA pilots would never be able to recoup the advantages Nicolai brings to West pilot group. MCB arbitrators may recognize this.
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-flame-on-22.png

This is the same excuse the EAST has been crying since day one. You really need to get over the windfall concept. The list is the list. There is no changing it. Once USAPA was voted in there was no more chance of negotiating.

The only way the NIC list will harm the APA pilots is if it is not used in an SLI. Any collusion between them and USAPA will lead to large damages. You really think they want to go that route?

This will all be over soon.

Most of us just want information on hiring at USAirways. We don't care about the politics, just getting the job. Everyone else without something productive to say about that topic please find another thread to argue in. So back to the topic: from what interview day have people been getting job offers? What about "no thanks" emails?

^^^^^^^^agree^^^^^^^^

How is one notified of bad news after the interview? Letter, Email, call....? Seems like 5+ weeks for any news.

I'm at 5.5 weeks from interview and no news either way. Obviously very lucky to even get the chance, but the wait is tough.

This is the same excuse the EAST has been crying since day one. You really need to get over the windfall concept. The list is the list. There is no changing it. Once USAPA was voted in there was no more chance of negotiating.

The only way the NIC list will harm the APA pilots is if it is not used in an SLI. Any collusion between them and USAPA will lead to large damages. You really think they want to go that route?

This will all be over soon.

I agree. Flybywire44 is delusional. Common law marriage comparisons? The East has pretty much lost all of the hearings, and the West will collect when the case is ripe. What did the last judge say? Oh yeah, USAPA is on "dangerous ground". He must have missed that one. Parker wants one list, and to get it, he will force USAPA's hand probably, or the court will eventually rule in favor. The APA doesn't want to get involved with this mess, so it will have to be cleaned up prior. The Easties agreed to the process and the arbitrator. That's no flame, that's called common sense and integrity.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back