• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Calls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Keep your chin up flyboyike. I heard from either one of these threads or elsewhere that usairways is looking at 280 pilots till the end of the year.... I obviously have no way to confirm however good rumors can keep our heads in the game!

My application still says "under review" but I cannot update/change my resume, as others have said. What are the merits to letting things "be" vs. creating a new application with a current resume? I'm trying to do the right thing here. Anyone had luck with an IT person at the 3rd party to get the resume updated or through US Airways HR?

Any info is much appreciated. Thanks.

Keep your chin up flyboyike. I heard from either one of these threads or elsewhere that usairways is looking at 280 pilots till the end of the year.... I obviously have no way to confirm however good rumors can keep our heads in the game!

238..Came direct from Bob Skinner last week

How many are going to the West division? The West division brings 1/3 of the attrition. So I guess about 90 will get hired for Phoenix based division. If you get hired on the west you can not bid to certain aircraft at US Airways even though they belong to the the same union and same operating certificate. Kind of like the former Midatlantic division. Never forget Midatlantic was never Mainline, Just like the West division.

Good luck

M

How many are going to the West division? The West division brings 1/3 of the attrition. So I guess about 90 will get hired for Phoenix based division. If you get hired on the west you can not bid to certain aircraft at US Airways even though they belong to the the same union and same operating certificate. Kind of like the former Midatlantic division. Never forget Midatlantic was never Mainline, Just like the West division.

Good luck

M

Are all West furloughs recalled?

280 is not a whole lot.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back