• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Bombardier Agree on Removal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What is Piedmont going to do when Parker tells them to fly the Q-400's at the current rate?

This pilot will tell vote to tell Parker to stuff it... We already have rates on that bird.

The concessions store is closed!

Ok IMO who gives a crap about comfort.... we fly these planes don't sit in back of them. It all comes down to this... which burns more the CRJ or the E jets? You think the majors are going to really care that much about comfort over fuel efficiency as oil continues to sky rocket?

It all comes down to this... which burns more the CRJ or the E jets?

Whats funny is a bunch of those E Jets that do the small 30 minute flights out of CLT seem to always asked to stay on the route when given a short cut or get delays on landing from atc to burn extra fuel before they can land.

Gas going thru the roof, and they are having to burn extra fuel to be able to land. I don't blame E-175's cause they are nice and comfortable planes, but why in the hell is US Airways flying those planes on 30 minute runs?

I would rather be in the E-175 on a hour flight compared to a US Airways 737.

OK I'll bite:

After riding in all CRJ100,200,700,900 and the 170 I'd have to say from a pax stand point the 170 wins hands down. Better overheads and wider seats. Infact short of a first class seat (or a empty middle seat on a regular size jet)i'd rather ride in a 170. This has nothing to do with the fact that i fly the 170, I could care less, just my feeling observations. We have to piss alot of pax off alone in CLT everyday wrt to the CRJ700 and 900 ramp check. The whole jetway is jammed for 30 minutes while people wait for their bags.

The 190 is even better!
And the plan is to have Airways 190's move down to CLT from filthy,PA in the next few months and get rid of MESA 90 seater's.............!
:beer:

I'm sick of all the gay ass flight attendants and old hags at this F'n airline. Why cant PSA hire some fricken decent tail. I put up with the pay, I put up with the crap schedules, I put up with the bitter lifers who should have moved on a long time ago. I'll I want in return is a nice piece every now and again. Do I get this? NO.

the 900 in two class gets better marks from pax at DAL then the 170. more important is the fact that the 700 and 900 burn far better than the 170. the e jets have been off target on performance since start. the 700 has far better speed and burn, gets higher faster. the 900 sips a little more than the 700, and weighs less than the 170 with the same motors. cheaper wins.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back