• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Bombardier Agree on Removal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
cool now we can fly the 900s for usair/delta/amwest over here at skywest.

enjoy pdt/alg. thank alpa

buuu bye

Please write "Terrain Terrain" on your visitor badge next time you're at Flight Safety in ATL..... Many many people would like to "speak" to you face to face. Skywest pilots... this guy, along with "HelloNewman" is your spokesman here. Care to rebut him???

ps. Lemme guess. Ratings: All = puppy mill commercial certificate. Total time: lots = right around 1500 total time. I'd guess you're right around 23 years old, never had a "real" job, never paid for a thing in your short life, and have no concept of "what goes around comes around". But good luck with that "young, cocky, and stupid" thing.

Last edited:
care to chill out spaz?
FYI this board is a place to goof around/start rumors. If you believe everything you read here you need help. If anyone believes anything on here they should loose their medical because they are retarded.

p.s.
I made a old man almost have a heat attack by reading a message board.

Last edited:
E190

Don't worry boyz. We are going to Brazil to pick up the 1st 190 Monday night. They moved up the delivery dates.

care to chill out spaz?
FYI this board is a place to goof around/start rumors. If you believe everything you read here you need help. If anyone believes anything on here they should loose their medical because they are retarded.

p.s.

I'm plenty "chilled out". I just don't like you.

care to chill out spaz?

p.s.

yeah you boys make your little gay comments and then when they piss people off and for good reason, you come back with, chill out we're just goofing around. you know what, suck it. you skywesters are so pleased with yourselves watching your white trash walmart airline grow like a weed. well congrats on a job well done, you're doing your part to ruin the airline industry even more. lets have everyone stand up and give you a round of applause.
you go skywest!!!! lets order some airbuses now and put some more people who demand a decent wage out of work. i hope i dont LOOSE my medical now.

Let me guess. You are one of those guys who bids to fly only on the -700 because it makes you feel important right? Look, from a pilot standpoint the -700 is a good airplane when compared to other regional jets. However, unless you are 5'4" or shorter the aircraft is terrible as a passenger. There is no leg room, the seats are hard, and due to crappy construction the person sitting in front of you ends up leaned back into your lap even if they never hit the recline button.

Boarding may be somewhat faster with no large carry-ons, but all it takes is one pax arguing about plane side checking a bag ("I took it on the last flight") and that is all thrown out the window. Deplaning is NOT any faster unless you have no carry-on bags because you have to wait longer for the ramp to get your bags off than it would take you to take them out of the overhead. Oh, and it is a big deal waiting for those bags when: A. you have a tight connection or, B: the yellow tag didn't get put on your bag (~ every other flight this happens).

As a passenger, the E170 is excellent and I would take it anyday over a -700.

Skeezer

I fly what they give me. I couldn't care less what airplane i show up to fly. The advantage to the 200 is you have one less gay flight attendent!

Lets compare apples to apples. The E145 compared to the CRJ 200... 200 is far more comfortable. And if you are stupid enough to forget your yellow tag then you deserve a trip to baggage claim.

I fly what they give me. I couldn't care less what airplane i show up to fly. The advantage to the 200 is you have one less gay flight attendent!

Gay, like happy? Or Gay, like's to hold one in the mouth?

Latest resources

Back