• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Bombardier Agree on Removal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gay, like happy? Or Gay, like's to hold one in the mouth?

One...Two...We are talking flamersssssssssssssssssss

Seems like a big pain in the ass to me!

I fly what they give me. I couldn't care less what airplane i show up to fly. The advantage to the 200 is you have one less gay flight attendent!

Lets compare apples to apples. The E145 compared to the CRJ 200... 200 is far more comfortable. And if you are stupid enough to forget your yellow tag then you deserve a trip to baggage claim.

Except your neck hurts after getting off the 200 if you've tried to look out the window at all during the flight.

Butt

Except your neck hurts after getting off the 200 if you've tried to look out the window at all during the flight.

Better my neck then my butt. Actually the seats on US Air 757's are worn out. You have to slide your butt forward to fit into the grove. Then you get a sore back for having bad posture. But what do you want when you travel for free right?

Let me guess. You are one of those guys who bids to fly only on the -700 because it makes you feel important right? Look, from a pilot standpoint the -700 is a good airplane when compared to other regional jets. However, unless you are 5'4" or shorter the aircraft is terrible as a passenger. There is no leg room, the seats are hard, and due to crappy construction the person sitting in front of you ends up leaned back into your lap even if they never hit the recline button.

Boarding may be somewhat faster with no large carry-ons, but all it takes is one pax arguing about plane side checking a bag ("I took it on the last flight") and that is all thrown out the window. Deplaning is NOT any faster unless you have no carry-on bags because you have to wait longer for the ramp to get your bags off than it would take you to take them out of the overhead. Oh, and it is a big deal waiting for those bags when: A. you have a tight connection or, B: the yellow tag didn't get put on your bag (~ every other flight this happens).

As a passenger, the E170 is excellent and I would take it anyday over a -700.

Skeezer

Oh...snap!

T8

Welcome to who is the best of US Airways Express carriers. . .Skyworst can shove it as well. As a Dash 8 FO, I am happy to say that all the toy jets out there suck.

The E-170 excluded. I was quite comfortable.

Latest resources

Back