Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Who else got called?

O.K. folks.

We know of two calls so far. Anyone else get called? Let's hear some good news! Unfortunately, the phone is quiet on this end. Good luck to all and let the phones ring!

1800 RVR

This is the wife of GF20. YEAH!!! He got the call from HR for a June 13th class date!!! He finally gets to retire his scuba gear, and trade it for a brown uniform!!! Never thought it would happen, but miracles never cease!!!

Good luck to everyone else in the Pool!!!! I know it can be a long wait (Nov 2004 letter for him).

Thanks to everyone for their info on this site!!!

Here are my stats. Interviewed 3rd week in april, received pool letter two weeks later, got call for Med 1 week after that for june class.

juan said:
Here are my stats. Interviewed 3rd week in april, received pool letter two weeks later, got call for Med 1 week after that for june class.

Interesting. I know of someone who interviewed a week earlier, during the second week of April. No word one way or the other as of today, May 16th.

So, you are saying you got a pool letter in only two weeks? That would seem to be much quicker than the norm. Any "far up the food chain" management types pushing your file to the head of the class?

Yank,
Those time lines are accurate. Just got back from completeing my MED today. My uneducated guess on this is it seems if you have a military and airline background it might get a few more points. This is only a guess and I dont want to start rumors. I base this only on other interviewees that I have spoke face-to-face with.

Juan,

You are probably correct in your guess. Since UPS uses a "scoring" type system, I would think that having both military and airline flying in your background would get you a higher score.

Thanks for the info, congrats and good luck.

Can't let this post die

Here is a question,
If both UPS and Fedex are both hiring about the same numbers (200+ according to Air Inc) why is Fedex running larger classes and having two classes a month?

Still waiting for "the call" to come out of the pool
Chris

Latest resources

Back