UPS June class?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
av8trix,

Three planes you say. I know of the 757-200. And the 767-300 and -300ER. Are those the three planes you are talking about? UPS does not have the 757-200ERs, 757-300, 767-400ERs
LLB

757 P&W engines

757 Rolls engines

767 ? engines

LittleLearBoy said:
av8trix,

Three planes you say. I know of the 757-200. And the 767-300 and -300ER. Are those the three planes you are talking about? UPS does not have the 757-200ERs, 757-300, 767-400ERs
LLB

VStall already answered this one for me. There are a few differences between the PW and RR, which I'm sure you know judging from your experience. It's just enough to be annoying when you are cramming for your oral!

Is bohnzai right?

Has anyone been able to colaborate bohnzai's friend who says that they heard of a secind class in June? I've got nothing better to do than to ask about this. It is a very intriguing(sp) rumor - it would be great if it is true. If not, I will have to continue imprinting my butt on this computer chair for a while longer. Congrats to those that have been called. It seems that there might be quite a few that either haven't joined us here on the board or are lurking. Oh, well. Guess it is time to go back and add more chlorine to the pool - you guys are making the water a little cloudy! :eek:

Just kidding...

1800 RVR

How was the first week?

Hey EMBPILOT1,

How was the first week? How did it feel to be in SDF? Give us the skinny on your class. Any good rumors in the first week? Hopefully you can take a break from your studies to throw out some bits of info! Good luck and study hard!

Outside looking in... ;)

1800 RVR

1800 RVR

I hope my guy is reliable on this next June class. I talked to him again this weekend, and they are looking for some A300 FO's for that class. I hope we can have a big laugh about this when we are sitting in class someday. See ya.

bohnzai

Spoke to HR, they said the June class is pretty much set. They are just waitng for the rest of the Med results. Mine took about 5 days to get back, before they called and officially offer you the class. Again 21 total for class, 13 FO, 7 FE. Sounded like a couple of 727 FO and DC-8 FO and the rest 757 with a few in ONT. Best of luck to all.

Good luck!

Hey juan,

Congrats on the class! Keep us informed if you hear any juicy rumors when you get there. Hope to see you down there at some point. Enjoy the start of your new career!

1800 RVR :D

Latest resources

Back