United Flt 93 CVR Transcript

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
h25b said:
Thanks, I was beginning to think I was alone in my thought pattern.... Amazing how everyone has forgotten how horrible 9/11 was and are seemingly oblivious to the type of enemy we're facing here.

How about everyone listen to these last moments of possibly someone's father or husband in the WTC. Listen carefully during the very last part where he screams "Oh God" as the building is fallling. Right after that call me up and ask me to apologize for the way I feel...

http://www.ogrish.com/archives/2006/april/ogrish-dot-com-kevin%20cosgrove%20911.mp3 (right click, save target as...)

Oh you're not alone, HELL NO. We're all getting mad enough at these piss ant liberals giving the borders away and wanting the entire country to change for everyone except the originals. We're here, and getting pissed off. ******************** um. Red neck or not, I'll gladly stand next to one of them than that puke.

I only knew one Islamic-American and when he started sending me Islamic propaganda, I quit talking to him. He seemed like a good guy pre-9/11, but deep down I think part of him was siding with the bad guys. So my question is this...are Islamic-America "peaceful" because they are peaceful, or are they just good because right now they are outnumbered?

Jonny Sacko said:
Oh you're not alone, HELL NO. We're all getting mad enough at these piss ant liberals giving the borders away and wanting the entire country to change for everyone except the originals. We're here, and getting pissed off. ******************** um. Red neck or not, I'll gladly stand next to one of them than that puke.

I can't imagine what those people that lost children on 9/11 think when they hear people like jaymo... If anyone, including one of these terrorist nutjobs parted one hair on my kids' head (let alone killed them in a tumbling skyscraper) I'd spend the rest of my life making sure they suffer.

I remember seeing that poor father of one of the missing NYC firefighters going down to the WTC site to look for his son's body. He did so every day. (I believe he/they finally found his son) Can you imagine it being your mission in life to find your child's body just for a minute, let alone for days on end ???

WAKE UP PEOPLE !!!

I quite frankly am appalled by the actions of my fellow military members. It took entirely too long to waste those bast@#*$.

Doyoucopy said:
Why do people put pictures of butt-ugly babies on avatars?? It's just downright offensive.

It's probably the same mysterious force that allows you to be able to fly an MD-11 with your head up your a$$. I could be wrong though... :D The kid looks like his dad, so hey don't insult him, insult me...

By the way you go out of your way to be a jerk, I wouldn't waste my time finishing your college degree trying to get on with FedEx. They do a fairly good job of weeding out people like you... Save your cash.

Last edited:
Jayme said: "Repeat after me: Saddam had NOTHING TO DO WITH 9/11."

Where is your proof? There is just as much circumstancial evidence to prove he was involved as there is to claim he wasn't.

We know:
1. The UN's Oil for Food program was rife with corruption
2. Saddam was skimming money from the program by selling black market oil
3. Many corrupt officials in his regime also sold oil on the black market
4. Saddam funded $25k "job well done" gifts to families of suicide bombers
5. Saddam's closest and most corrupt lieutenants had ties to OBL, Hamas, etc.
6. Saddam had chemical weapons (WMD's) and used them against Iran
7. Saddam had chemical weapons (WMD's) and used them against Iraqis
8. Saddam had plenty of warning to move incriminating equipment before 4/2003
9. Saddam's lieutenants repeated thwarted UN inspectors in the 1990's.

If I've got this right...
Saddam had the desire, technology, money, and proven ability to channel desparately needed funds or fraudulent passports to the ilk who would bomb a Night Club in Bali, or hijack four airliners, or bomb shopping malls and hotels.

Yep, Saddam had nothing to promoting Radical Islamic Terrorism. I'm convinced.

wow, that was intelligent.

do all college educated people talk like you? If that's what you get out of college, you're right I shouldn't waste my money.

Last edited:
Doyoucopy said:
wow, that was intelligent.

do all college educated people talk like you? If that's what you get out of college, you're right I shouldn't waste my money.

why did you bring up what I fly into this? You're not jealous are you?

Yes I know the feeling, you little guys always feel like you need to prove something to us big jet pilots.

go on now little boy, get back to that lear or what ever POS you might be strolling the skies in these days and leave us alone.

Keep talking and proving my point. And by the way, it's a Lear and it allows me to be home almost every night with the wife and kids maybe making more than what you are flying the big iron...

And that's my son to the left, he's named after my grandfather and amazingly looks exactly like his name sake. Maybe I should take your advice, remove his photo and just replace it with something a bit more appropriate and creative like me next to an MD-11 with "Up Yours" painted on it...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back