United Flt 93 CVR Transcript

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
h25b said:
Keep talking and proving my point. And by the way, it's a Lear and it allows me to be home almost every night with the wife and kids maybe making than what you are flying the big iron...

That's good dude, I'm happy for you.

enjoy the FBO popcorn

Last edited:
jayme said:
You guys are hilarious! Kill all Middle Easterners because of 9/11? Priceless!

You've followed a chimp who chose to lump some religious fanatics with an entire nation. And then waged war on that entire nation.

Repeat after me: Saddam had NOTHING TO DO WITH 9/11.

When you say "they", remember who you are talking about: A loosly organized group of religious fanatics who do not share a nation, region, language, ethnicity, etc. Attacking Iraq was a mistake. Some of us have been saying it since the beginning, and but the self-righteous chicken hawks didn't listen. Our country will be paying the price for generations.

Jayme,

Have you ever been to the middle east?

As a Christian I see this issue as clear as the water in the Barbados. While I love my country and support my troops and my government (as long as a Republican is in office, just joking), this war of terror is nothing more than a religious war, on both sides. Look, the Muslim world is moving in a very dangerous direction. As an International corporate pilot I have witnessed the change first hand. I served in the 1st Gulf War and became acquainted with Middle Eastern and Muslim practices, and let me tell ya… They’re not normal people… people! They want to advance the world of Islam to all the boarders of the Earth.

They hate people in this order:

Jews
Christians
Caucasians
Indians
Asians
Africans
Women

They aren’t going to stop until they are eliminated from our world population. There is only one answer… and America isn’t ready to hear it. But they will be; unfortunately it will just take a few more 09.11.01 episodes.

h25b said:
I can't imagine what those people that lost children on 9/11 think when they hear people like jaymo... If anyone, including one of these terrorist nutjobs parted one hair on my kids' head (let alone killed them in a tumbling skyscraper) I'd spend the rest of my life making sure they suffer.

I remember seeing that poor father of one of the missing NYC firefighters going down to the WTC site to look for his son's body. He did so every day. (I believe he/they finally found his son) Can you imagine it being your mission in life to find your child's body just for a minute, let alone for days on end ???

WAKE UP PEOPLE !!!

Hey! We agree on something (kind of). I'd flip the F out too if somebody in my family were harmed by a religious fanatic. Let's just say it was a Mormon fanatic. Should I then declare war on the state of Utah? Same line of logic here, people!

Last edited:
fastbird said:
Jayme said: "Repeat after me: Saddam had NOTHING TO DO WITH 9/11."

Where is your proof? There is just as much circumstancial evidence to prove he was involved as there is to claim he wasn't.

We know:
1. The UN's Oil for Food program was rife with corruption
2. Saddam was skimming money from the program by selling black market oil
3. Many corrupt officials in his regime also sold oil on the black market
4. Saddam funded $25k "job well done" gifts to families of suicide bombers
5. Saddam's closest and most corrupt lieutenants had ties to OBL, Hamas, etc.
6. Saddam had chemical weapons (WMD's) and used them against Iran
7. Saddam had chemical weapons (WMD's) and used them against Iraqis
8. Saddam had plenty of warning to move incriminating equipment before 4/2003
9. Saddam's lieutenants repeated thwarted UN inspectors in the 1990's.

If I've got this right...
Saddam had the desire, technology, money, and proven ability to channel desparately needed funds or fraudulent passports to the ilk who would bomb a Night Club in Bali, or hijack four airliners, or bomb shopping malls and hotels.

Yep, Saddam had nothing to promoting Radical Islamic Terrorism. I'm convinced.

So you're saying Saddam was a bad man who supported radical islam? Uhh, OK. I don't know anybody who has denied that, Einstein. He wouldn't have wanted take that too far though, because the radicals might eventually turn on his SECULAR regime. However, NOBODY HAS CONNECTED 9/11 WITH SADDAM HUSEIN! Remember, I've got the 9/11 commission on my side!

h25b said:
Keep talking and proving my point. And by the way, it's a Lear and it allows me to be home almost every night with the wife and kids maybe making more than what you are flying the big iron...

And that's my son to the left, he's named after my grandfather and amazingly looks exactly like his name sake. Maybe I should take your advice, remove his photo and just replace it with something a bit more appropriate and creative like me next to an MD-11 with "Up Yours" painted on it...:rolleyes:

I knew it was either your son or daughter, just couldn't figure out why someone would post a pic of his offspring on a internet forum that is full of hate.

Last edited:
jayme said:
Hey! We agree on something (kind of). I'd flip the F out too if somebody in my family were harmed by a religious fanatic. Let's just say it was a Mormon fanatic. Should I then declare war on the state of Utah? Same line of logic here, people!
Same line of logic?:confused:

If a fanatical group of Mormons went and killed a bunch of Muslims, every Mormon leader in the country would denounce the act and probably do everything they could to make amends to the victim's families. I think Utah would be spared.

Can you remind me which Muslim leaders denounced 9/11 and offered to help the families of the Jewish and Christian victims?

Latest resources

Back