United Flt 93 CVR Transcript

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Doyoucopy said:
I knew it was either your son or daughter, just couldn't figure out why someone would post a pic of his offspring on a internet forum that is full of hate.
Or why you'd make negative comments about another person's kid? :rolleyes:

What a yucky thread!

Hate begets hate.

War begets more war.

Deaths beget more deaths.

Cause of all that seems to be religious extremists, and others operating out of positions of ANGER. Chill on the emotions and absolutism.

Personally, I don't think the answer lies in bombing countries. How about we try bombing terrorists, rather than countries were the citizens appear to our untrained western eye as terrorists.

I don't think the "liberals" or most sensible people are totally anti-agression, just pro-sensible aggression!

You know, fight smarter, not harder.

h25b said:
I don't remember Ben Franklin having to deal with radical Islamic terrorists in the colonial era though ??? Sort of like trying to tell me that if Orville Wright came back to life he should be teaching the Primus 2000 Avionics package to Embraer 145 new hires. :rolleyes: Who the heck spawns people like you anyway ? Geez... Seems like I'm debating the love child of Stuart Smalley and Barbara Boxer.

Of course you don't really address Ben Franklin's comment, just its context. Is he wrong? Are you right? Is morality situational? Do our founding fathers' truths not apply to us anymore? How about that there Constitution? You for or against that?

HMR said:
Or why you'd make negative comments about another person's kid? :rolleyes:

you guys are here bashing AN ENTIRE RACE and you want to know why I made a single comment about a kid's picture?

Last edited:
As I've said in the past...

Never refer to Muslims as "violent" because it will make them angry enough to kill you.

Not this f-ing debate again!!!!!!!!! Everyone has their views, and I like to hear what people think, but it's ridiculous and childish when people start trashing each other over it. Ya think this may be the problem with the world today?? (Complete sarcasm)

Whidbey said:
Have you ever been to the middle east?
And you flew over it off a boat? Please enlighten us on whatever it was you were trying to point out.

Wolfpakpilot, you're a kook. Straight out of the middle ages. Back to the crusades everyone! Kill them all.

Classic.

By the way, I can't believe I wasted my 1000th post on this thread. FCUK®.

do you people read any newspapers other than the USeless A Today? Do you wonder why Iran is making nukes? Has the president of Iran ever said that Israel should be wiped off the face of the earth? I spend enough time in the sandbox every month to see how the people there treat everyone. They
hate the west. I go to these places regularly Saudi, UAE, Pakistan, Turkey, Bahrain. I can tell you that They are building dubai to be the next center of the world. Say what you want but those that hang out there know what is going on. The President of Iran is building nukes to wipe out the west and he knows that the UN and US will talk about what they should do all the while he is shipping bombs to their destinations on whatever means avail. I am going to predict that there will be a major attack on the west in the next 2-3 years and the deaths from it will make 9/11 look like a picnic. For those of you who think this will simmer down in a few years should pull your head out of the wal-mart bag and look around.

for those of you who have never been there, STFU.

treetopflyer said:
do you people read any newspapers other than the USeless A Today? Do you wonder why Iran is making nukes? Has the president of Iran ever said that Israel should be wiped off the face of the earth? I spend enough time in the sandbox every month to see how the people there treat everyone. They
hate the west. I go to these places regularly Saudi, UAE, Pakistan, Turkey, Bahrain. I can tell you that They are building dubai to be the next center of the world. Say what you want but those that hang out there know what is going on. The President of Iran is building nukes to wipe out the west and he knows that the UN and US will talk about what they should do all the while he is shipping bombs to their destinations on whatever means avail. I am going to predict that there will be a major attack on the west in the next 2-3 years and the deaths from it will make 9/11 look like a picnic. For those of you who think this will simmer down in a few years should pull your head out of the wal-mart bag and look around.

for those of you who have never been there, STFU.

Bigotry is alive and well...

Yes, I have been there many times. They seem like normal people trying to live their daily lives.

You think the average arab just sits at home and try to figure out how to make bombs? Get the F..outta here! Since when was it wrong to try to build your cities into one of the world's best? Is that now considered terrorism too?

9/11 sucked big time but let's not blame the whole race.

You must be on W's speed dial and he's feeding you a constant supply of kool aid.

What's next dude? You going to try to tell us there's WMD in iraq? LOL

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back