• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United Flt 93 CVR Transcript

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The 911 commission just looked for a direct link to that event in much the same way there was a link to his politicaly motivated killings of Iraqi citizens. I highly doubt Saddam would have allowed a Taliban type govt or a coup simply because of the way he ruled Iraq. Anyone in opposition to him who started to gain political clout would have been killed. It's pretty easy to rule when you eliminate the opposition and rule thru lies, threats, brutality and intimidation. Remember, he got 100% of the votes in his last election! The people loved him.

My point is, the guy was indirectly involved as a financier with his black market oil sales. There is no way he would have passed on an opportunity to help someone else strike at the USA.

Don't blame a whole race - just blame a whole religion. Until those "real" people associated with that religion speak up and do something about it.

Doyoucopy said:
Bigotry is alive and well...

Yes, I have been there many times. They seem like normal people trying to live their daily lives.

You think the average arab just sits at home and try to figure out how to make bombs? Get the F..outta here! Since when was it wrong to try to build your cities into one of the world's best? Is that now considered terrorism too?

9/11 sucked big time but let's not blame the whole race.

You must be on W's speed dial and he's feeding you a constant supply of kool aid.

What's next dude? You going to try to tell us there's WMD in iraq? LOL

"dude"..?

having been there many times myself I can say you are F'n clueless if you dont think they hate you and everything the West stands for.

The "arabs" you think are nice to you at the hotels, tourist traps, etc of Dubai....are the workers..and they are usually from Malaysia, Phillipines, etc. Locals dont interact with you. Locals dont work. They HATE you. You stick out like a sore thumb, despite what you think. They tolerate you because your evil Western company is funding them. Get it?

wake up "DUDE"..it might be trendy to play tolerant and loving but thats not reality. Listen to those 9/11 tapes again - and dont think those are "rare" thoughts against the West.

"dude"

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
MACH-TUCK said:
Its really makes me sick to read that.

May the pilots and paxs of flight 93 RIP......

Interesting...absolutely no recording of the cockpit door being broken into...the FIRST TIME.

So, who opened it? The FA or the Flight crew.

Doyoucopy said:
What's next dude? You going to try to tell us there's WMD in iraq? LOL

I'm not, I'll let the former 2nd in command of Iraq's Air Force under Saddam say it. Oh wait, he already did on the Daily Show last week.

RJP said:
And you flew over it off a boat? Please enlighten us on whatever it was you were trying to point out.

Wolfpakpilot, you're a kook. Straight out of the middle ages. Back to the crusades everyone! Kill them all.

Classic.

I was boots on the ground for extended periods in Afghanistan and farther west. Had to carry a gun, roll on convoys, etc. and saw extensive interaction with the population, (in addition to flying over both places).

The point I was making is that I had a lot of opinions about the place and the people that were turned on their head after actually experiencing it myself rather than through FOX or CNN.

I just think people should hesitate before making sweeping statments without having experienced it themselves.

Respectfully,

Whidbey

Last edited:
We are not talking about RACE. I am taking about a RELIGION. (all CAPS to make it easy for you). Now, if you claim those dudes doing da donkey are Christians - then you might have an arguement there. But they are probably muslim (lower case for a reason) since 95% are muslim over there. I have no respect for them or their religion in the form that they use it. :puke:

furlough-boy said:
You really believe that terrorism is a recent invention?

Since you seem incapable of making rational conversation without resulting to name calling and insults, I'll leave you to your redneck revolution. Be sure to tell your son how you gave up his freedoms in the name of security.

I don't and on't live in fear of the "secret police". They "secret police" are not out for those that have nothing to hide.

I don't fear the law, but I wish those with bad intentions did.

Latest resources

Back