Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
JanaBJana said:
Ditka,

I would concur. There's always someone protesting we are too aggressive. But when we back off and something happens, well.. then they say we werent aggressive enough!

* Close the Borders
* Deport the Illiegal ALIENS
* Fine Companies hiring Illegals.

* Secure our Nation

Keep shaking your fist at the government, they'll get a "round to it"...after they warm up on the Mall Ninjas first.

BATFE rids Univ. of ninja threat
http://www.redandblack.com/vnews/dis.../443c71ed40b94

By CAROLINE ERVIN
Published , April 12, 2006, AM EDT

ATF agents are always on alert for anything suspicious — including ninjas.

The Red and Black said:
http://media.redandblack.com/vimages/shared/vnews/stories/443c71ed40b94-32-1.jpg

This photo, taken by a student’s camera phone, shows ATF officials pinning down Jeremiah Ransom in front of Snelling dining hall. He was coming from a pirate vs. ninja event at the Wesley Foundation and was not arrested. (Kathleen Ruark | The Red & Black)
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearm agents, on campus Tuesday for Project Safe Neighborhoods training, detained a “suspicious individual” near the Georgia Center, University Police Chief Jimmy Williamson said.

Jeremiah Ransom, a sophomore from Macon, was leaving a Wesley Foundation pirate vs. ninja event when he was detained.

After being held in investigative detention, he was found to have violated no criminal laws and was not arrested.

“It was surreal,” Ransom said. “I was jogging from Wesley to Snelling when I heard someone yell ‘freeze.’”

Ransom said he thought a friend was playing a joke before he realized officers had guns drawn and pointed at him.

ATF agents had noticed Ransom’s suspicious behavior and clothing and gave chase, apprehending him, Williamson said.

“Agents noticed someone wearing a bandanna across the face and acting in a somewhat suspicious manner, peeping around the corner,” said ATF special agent in charge Vanessa McLemore.

Ransom was wearing black sweatpants and an athletic T-shirt with one red bandanna covering the bottom half of his face and another covering the top of his head, Williamson said.

“Seeing someone with something across the face, from a federal standpoint — that’s not right,” McLemore said, explaining why agents believed something to be amiss.

Agents noticed Ransom peering around a corner and said when police sirens sounded, he took off running.

After chasing Ransom and identifying themselves, ATF agents detained him, turning him over once University Police arrived, McLemore said.

Ransom said Williamson told him the incident should not have been handled in such a manner and he would file a complaint with the ATF.

“I was in shock, to say the least,” Ransom said.

Gulfstream 200 said:
are the workers..and they are usually from Malaysia, Phillipines,

:rolleyes:

no $hit sherlock, from what you said, I guess you lock yourself in the hotel room and never venture out to see what the rest of the place is doing. (there's more to your layover than the Sheraton)

Have you wandered the street of kuwait or dubai to see what people do with their lives? Have to as much as left the front doors of your hotel room while you were over there? Since you mentioned the hotel staff, I doubt you know anything about the place.

People like you are the exactly the reason why AMERICANS are so hated overseas. Bigots!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ditka,

I would concur. There's always someone protesting we are too aggressive. But when we back off and something happens, well.. then they say we werent aggressive enough!

* Close the Borders
* Fine Companies hiring Illegals.

* Secure our Nation

Then go to www.Southwest.com and get a fun fare to LAS!

Doyoucopy said:
People like you are the exactly the reason why AMERICANS are so f--king hated overseas. Bigots!

I think it goes a bit deeper than that...

Do you mean to say that this whole war on terror could be over if we could just get G200 to start leaving the hotel room and eating out more... ??? Wow, your brilliance and diplomatic skills are impressive... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Whidbey said:
I was boots on the ground for extended periods in Afghanistan and farther west. Had to carry a gun, roll on convoys, etc. and saw extensive interaction with the population, (in addition to flying over both places).

The point I was making is that I had a lot of opinions about the place and the people that were turned on their head after actually experiencing it myself rather than through FOX or CNN.

I just think people should hesitate before making sweeping statments without having experienced it themselves.

Respectfully,

Whidbey
Touché! I humbly retract my former statement/question. Thanks for the post.

I don't however, retract my opinion that wolfpilot is a nutcase. Maybe he needs a nice vacation somewhere warm. Indonesia?

Does anyone ever wonder if people from other countries (go ahead, pick a few....Switzerland, South Africa, Slovakia, whatever) feel and act the same way that Americans (or at least those in this thread) do when they travel abroad? Apparently, the whole world is a toilet and everyone is against some of you-at least in your minds.

RJP said:
Apparently, the whole world is a toilet and everyone is against some of you-at least in your minds.
Turd world? The whole world is a toilet and everyone is just passing through! :nuts:

May we all meet in the by and by, in that great metropolitan sewage district in the sky!

Hahahaha.

Doyoucopy said:
no $hit sherlock, from what you said, I guess you lock yourself in the hotel room and never venture out to see what the rest of the place is doing. (there's more to your layover than the Sheraton)

Have you wandered the street of kuwait or dubai to see what people do with their lives? Have to as much as left the front doors of your hotel room while you were over there? Since you mentioned the hotel staff, I doubt you know anything about the place.

People like you are the exactly the reason why AMERICANS are so f--king hated overseas. Bigots!

wandered the street of kuwait?

Kuwait (capital K) is a country, "dude"
Dubai (capital D) is a city, "dude"

Im thinking you are just a jackass pretending to have been places...

yup, keep wandering around thinking you blend in and that people love you.....pretend you are the rare "non bigot" American there to prove to the world we are all about love. You embrace Islam for us. Please do, I will chuckle as Saeed slices off your head on CNN. After all, those guys were "non bigot" Americans seeking peace with our Islamic friends right? Chant with me..."allah is great" as you drive the 767 into a building. But hey, they are just the rare extremists huh? You're an absolute idiot if you buy that $hit.

yeah, they would love you alright, love to slit you F'n throat.

The smart traveler to the Mideast enjoys the culture carefully, always keeping aware as to what he/she really stands for in MANY of the locals eyes...

You obvioulsy have not got out much if you think otherwise.

Good luck out there if/when you actually experience it.

:0

Last edited:
News Flash

ALEXANDRIA, Va. - Reasserting his role in Sept. 11, al-Qaida conspirator Zacarias Moussaoui told jurors Thursday he has "no regret, no remorse," was disgusted by the heart-rending testimony of victims and relatives and only wished they had suffered more. He said hearing a Navy officer sobbing in court made his day. "So you would be happy to see 9/11 again?" Prosecutor Rob Spencer asked. "Every day until we get you," the bearded 37-year-old Frenchman shot back.

This people is what your enemy is thinking.

For all you feel good liberals out there... Send a letter to this fella and tell your sorry for making him so mad.

For the rest of us out there... When he dies, one down; 200 million more to go.

JanaBJana said:
Ditka,

All of them???? Well....OK, except the guy (Miguel) who does my yard, the guy (Agapito) who cleans my pool and the woman ( Tencha) who cleans our house, does the laundry...

Or until a blonde haired, red blooded, blue eyed American knocks on my door wanting those jobs....but he better be price competitive.

Tejas

Latest resources

Back