• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United Flt 93 CVR Transcript

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I can't believe the pansy arsed liberals who think we can all get along and sing Kumbya while holding hands and the world really is a nice place with people who can be reasoned with. Keep the memories of 9/11 alive, in fact keep remembering the devastation. Listen to the people pleading for help on those tapes. Keep your ire and never forget what those butchers did and remember the parties in the streets in the sympathetic countries!

There is only one way to deal with the ilk who would cowardly attack civilians by hijacking airplanes, buses, detonating remote bombings or such...and it comes in various sizes...5.56, 7.62, .40, .45, or even .50...calibre that is.

Kill them all and let them find their Allah and all his grandure. BTW, here's your Religion of Peace...

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

h25b said:
Oh my goodness, that pilot (or UAV pilot) shouted, "NICE" after the explosion. He shouldn't be serving in the military... :rolleyes:

I just hope that the armorers remembered to rub the missle down with a ham sandwich......

fastbird said:
I can't believe the pansy arsed liberals who think we can all get along and sing Kumbya while holding hands and the world really is a nice place with people who can be reasoned with. Keep the memories of 9/11 alive, in fact keep remembering the devastation. Listen to the people pleading for help on those tapes. Keep your ire and never forget what those butchers did and remember the parties in the streets in the sympathetic countries!

There is only one way to deal with the ilk who would cowardly attack civilians by hijacking airplanes, buses, detonating remote bombings or such...and it comes in various sizes...5.56, 7.62, .40, .45, or even .50...calibre that is.

Kill them all and let them find their Allah and all his grandure. BTW, here's your Religion of Peace...

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
While I agree with you 100%, I have a question.

Who is famous for saying over and over that Islam is a religion of peace?

A. John Kerry

B. Hillary Clinton

C. Al Gore

D. George Bush

Does anyone know what they were doing with the "Axe" they were talking about, did they use this as a weapon? I thought they used rasor blades. Im still pissed after reading that CVR.......Dam Sheeeet heads.

Stan said:
While I agree with you 100%, I have a question.

Who is famous for saying over and over that Islam is a religion of peace?

A. John Kerry

B. Hillary Clinton

C. Al Gore

D. George Bush

Answer is D, George Bush...

Now as a die hard Christian Conservative do you really think he means it ???

how about answer D.

they were to show the axe in the peep hole so the folks on the other side would stop trying to get in. What a bunch of idiots - no one could see it.

Just when I'm starting to doubt our resolve....I see a resurgence of hope....beautiful!....Stan......I'll disregard that last one....

Latest resources

Back