United Flt 93 CVR Transcript

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
furlough-boy said:
Be sure to tell your son how you gave up his freedoms in the name of security.

I'm a little more worried about he and my daughter waking up to see a mushroom cloud over where Manhattan used to be on the morning news... In case you slept through 9/11, it's was a mere preview of what those barbarians would like to see happen to us all. But in case you've forgotten, we live in a democracy where if we feel like our rights are threatened we have the ability to vote the offenders out of office and affect a change. For now, I'd just assume we do what's necessary to prevent another 9/11 style event. And it wasn't name calling, it was more of an honest assessment of what I'm dealing with...

I suggest you read through some of the reports of what's been going on during the trial of Zacharias Moussaoui. Read up on some of his comments during the court proceedings. Do you really think it's possible to reason with this type of enemy? If so, you're nuts...

Last edited:
h25b said:
If a few people happen to get rounded up and sent to Gitmo or where ever to get the living crap kicked out of them, oh well... The gloves are off. The only thing these barbarians understand is a boot in their a$$ or a bullet in the head. Ever since 9/11 I've truely regretted turning down the opportunity to fly in the military. I can only imagine how great it would feel to release a 1000 pounder on a crowd of those idiots.

I can't tell you how happy I am that you were never served in the armed forces. Hopefully you'll never be in a position of authority with lethal force at your disposal. Now, please do us all a favor and crawl back into your bunker.

FDJ2 said:
I can't tell you how happy I am that you were never served in the armed forces. Hopefully you'll never be in a position of authority with lethal force at your disposal. Now, please do us all a favor and crawl back into your bunker.

I guess we should disregard the dozens of DOD gun camera videos where the crews can be heard as they shout out with enthusiam after accomplishing exactly what I'm describing... Just wondering what makes anything I said any different ??? It's not like I'm advocating bombing civilians.

How about you watch this and get back to me...

http://www.ogrish.com/archives/2005/july/ogrish-dot-com-apache_shoots_insurgents.wmv (right click, save target as...)

or maybe this one...

http://www.ogrish.com/archives/2005/may/ogrish-dot-com-close_air_support_iraq_war.wmv (right click, save target as...)

Do you wish that these guys never served in the armed forces ??? That's a bit disrespectful don't you think ? Are we supposed to be over in Iraq and Afghanistan serving cookies orchestrating an outreach program for the terrorists ? I was under the impression that the function of a soldier is to kill the enemy. I distinctly remember signing a piece of paper essentially saying I'd be willing to drop weapons when I was applying for my UPT slot. They don't make you do that for nothing and it's not because their looking for Home Ec. majors either... How any American could read the transcipts of that CVR and not feel good about the idea of unloading a 1000 lb. bomb on a building (or car, shed, bunker, etc...) full of these barbarians is frankly beyond me... Do you think those pilots over there are saying after they drop their weapons, "Gee that was a shame those insurgents/terrorists couldn't have gotten an education and done something good with their life..." Give me a break...

Last edited:
We're not supposed to be in Iraq at all.

Question: When you say "The only thing these barbarians understand is a boot in their a$$ or a bullet in the head", who are you talking about? The people who orchestated this are either dead or hiding in a cave in Afghanistan/Pakistan.

jayme said:
Question: When you say "The only thing these barbarians understand is a boot in their a$$ or a bullet in the head", who are you talking about? The people who orchestated this are either dead or hiding in a cave in Afghanistan/Pakistan.

Answer:

Radical Islamic Terrorists... You know, the ones that chant, "Allah Akbar" shortly after slicing the throats of flight attendants and running 757/767's in to our buildings. Or maybe the ones that like to ignite a thousand pounds of artillery shells under the feet of our soldiers in Iraq/Afghanistan. Or possibly the guys that find C4 laden vests fashionable while walking through a crowd of women and children at an open air market in Baghdad..

And the last time I checked Bin Laden and Al-Zawahiri were NOT dead... Same goes for Zarqawi (who by the way resides in Iraq)... What do you think he'd be up to is he wasn't busy trying to fight the U.S. military in Iraq ???

Last edited:
I'm with h25b on this one. I see the other point as to our liberties - but when the Muslims want us all dead (not gone, but DEAD) it's kind of hard to think of how they need to have their civil rights protected. Even if we pulled out of Iraq, Afghanistan, and all the other terrorist nations the Islamic fascists would still plot and plan to inflict heavy hard to our nation. We must be proactive to protect our way of life!

Just my $0.02

Baja.

furlough boy unless you are one of them (which I suspect) you aren't giving up any freedoms. But you would be at the head of the line demanding why we didn't do more to stop them if there is another attack. The ARENA of the real world is no place for the weak, timid, pablum eating tree hugging cowards that sit snug in their bedroom with their heads under the pillow hoping the bad guys won't see them.

Last edited:
Going2Baja said:
I'm with h25b on this one. I see the other point as to our liberties - but when the Muslims want us all dead (not gone, but DEAD) it's kind of hard to think of how they need to have their civil rights protected. Even if we pulled out of Iraq, Afghanistan, and all the other terrorist nations the Islamic fascists would still plot and plan to inflict heavy hard to our nation. We must be proactive to protect our way of life!

Just my $0.02

Baja.

Thanks, I was beginning to think I was alone in my thought pattern.... Amazing how everyone has forgotten how horrible 9/11 was and are seemingly oblivious to the type of enemy we're facing here.

How about everyone listen to these last moments of possibly someone's father or husband in the WTC. Listen carefully during the very last part where he screams "Oh God" as the building is fallling. Right after that call me up and ask me to apologize for the way I feel...

http://www.ogrish.com/archives/2006/april/ogrish-dot-com-kevin%20cosgrove%20911.mp3 (right click, save target as...)

Last edited:
I wonder when the real people of this "peaceful" religion are going to stand up and take their religion back. A bunch of homos, weak ba$tards..

rant on....
H Y P O C R I T E S - They sure like our strip bars, gambling and drinking. They wont look at a woman's ankle or her face but they will rape a helpless donkey (there is video to support this) while Habeeb holds its ears. I say they need a big dose of Pig's urine & blood dropped on them - then they would just cut their own heads off - losers!! rant off...

Latest resources

Back