United Flt 93 CVR Transcript

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
koko nw said:
Nicely put...I'm with H2, You simply cannot appease these people. There religious fervor does not allow you to rationally reason with them. What's more criminal is there leaderships ability to persuade uneducated or malcontent young Muslims to do their dirty work. If indeed they thought there would be 52 virgins and martyrdom waiting in Nirvana.....why aren't they first in line?

I'm not saying ALL Muslims are this way but you gotta wonder if the Catholics or another mainstream religion had a faction perpetuating these atrocities, You would hope that there would be a out cry from the main stream denouncing this barbarism. Aside from a few mullah's here and there, the SILENCE from the majority is deafening.

Oh yea before I forget, I hope those 19 dirt bags rot in hell.

Koko

It was called the Spanish Inquisition. The Catholics killed thousands...... I am surprised someone could forget that. All that killing in the name of god. ALL religions have their own factions...

regards,
AA

treetopflyer said:
The President of Iran is building nukes to wipe out the west and he knows that the UN and US will talk about what they should do all the while he is shipping bombs to their destinations on whatever means avail. I am going to predict that there will be a major attack on the west in the next 2-3 years and the deaths from it will make 9/11 look like a picnic. For those of you who think this will simmer down in a few years should pull your head out of the wal-mart bag and look around.

Bingo... We have a winner!

Great Post Man.

blzr said:
I don't and on't live in fear of the "secret police". They "secret police" are not out for those that have nothing to hide.

I don't fear the law, but I wish those with bad intentions did.

You don't fear the LAW, as in legislation, legislative branches or legislators? Meaning; Code, Regulations, Statutes, Ordinances?

Or do you mean the "LAW", as in "John E. Law", the blokes that work in the executive branches of federal, state and local government?

CA: Elderly woman ticketed for "slow walking".
http://www.officer.com/article/artic...ion=1&id=29812

Mayvis Coyle, 82, believes she's not getting a fair shake from the Los Angeles Police Department.

She says she was shuffling with her cane across busy Foothill Boulevard in Sunland Feb. 15, carrying groceries, while a traffic police officer watched and waited.

Even before Coyle finished crossing the intersection at Woodward Avenue, he had scribbled a $114 ticket for crossing against a don't-walk signal, the Daily News reported.

"I entered the crosswalk, it was green," Coyle, who is fighting the citation, told the newspaper. "It turned red before I could get over. There he was, waiting, the motorcycle cop. He said, 'You're obstructing the flow of traffic.'"

Coyle and other seniors at Monte Vista Mobile Estates are up in arms over signals they say are too short to safely cross the five-lane boulevard, the Daily News reported. They say signals turn red before they can reach the opposite curb on Sunland-Tujunga's busiest thoroughfare.

"I am old and I am slow. I walk with a stick. I can't make it across in the amount of time that the light is set for. I understand that it is seven seconds," said Coyle.

So many seniors have complained about hasty intersections that Councilwoman Wendy Greuel asked transportation officials last week to study how to accommodate them, according to the Daily News. .

The Coyle incident "has brought to bear an issue that is relatively common," Greuel told the newspaper. "We should look at those areas with predominantly seniors and accommodate their needs in intersections."

The danger to pedestrians -- particularly seniors -- is acute, according to police. Of the 94 pedestrians killed in the San Fernando Valley from 2003-05 while crossing the street, 31 were seniors, the Daily News reported.

Authorities say Coyle was not cited for not crossing the traffic light in time, but rather for entering a crosswalk when the don't walk sign was on.

Coyle maintains she did everything right except sprint across the street like a teenager.

"He should have given me a warning if anything or helped me across the street. I thought that the LAPD was trying to hunt down criminals, not old ladies and taking their Social Security," said Coyle said.

AAflyer said:
It was called the Spanish Inquisition. The Catholics killed thousands...... I am surprised someone could forget that. All that killing in the name of god. ALL religions have their own factions...

regards,
AA

Thank You AAflyer, I'm well aware of the crusades. What has that got to do with my remarks?

Don't be picking on the Catholics now!

jayme said:
Hey! We agree on something (kind of). I'd flip the F out too if somebody in my family were harmed by a religious fanatic. Let's just say it was a Mormon fanatic. Should I then declare war on the state of Utah? Same line of logic here, people!

If there was widespread morman terrorists then yes we should go to where the terrorists are and put a hurtin on them. THe problem with your example is multifold;
First: you imply that we are talking about a few isolated incidents and some fringe lunatics, when in fact we are talking about recurring events going back more than 25 years and supported by some of the most esteemed leaders of this faith.
Second: you keep harping on the SH - 911 connection (or lack there of) when the reason for going to war was SH's refusal to comply with the terms of surrender from the first Gulf War. That's right the WMD. Now your going to freak out because we havn't found any, but the fact remains that Iraq was not in compliance with the inspection program. And now we can guarantee that SH has no WMD.
Third: When was the last mormon terrorist attack? Are mormon religious leaders calling for widespread violence?
Forth: your grasp of logic "people!" is remarkably weak.

jayme said:
So you're saying Saddam was a bad man who supported radical islam? Uhh, OK. I don't know anybody who has denied that, Einstein. He wouldn't have wanted take that too far though, because the radicals might eventually turn on his SECULAR regime. However, NOBODY HAS CONNECTED 9/11 WITH SADDAM HUSEIN! Remember, I've got the 9/11 commission on my side!

I don't care. We thought we could use diplomacy and economic pressure and warm fuzzy thoughts of love keep the world a safe place. We thought that if we maintained a peaceful policy and left the bad guys alone that they would leave us alone. I'm sorry I forget that you are a liberal. I shouldn't say "bad guys" should I? Maybe I should call then nice multiethnic people who want to kill me .... Anyhow, this is the thinking that brought us 9-11.

Understand this gloria steinem: pre 911 we let SH defy the UN, and maybe build an arsenal to use against us. Post 911 we told him "we're pretty pissed and a little scared, so why not prove you've dissarmed?' Nothing. We invade Afganistan and he's still defiant. I guess you think we should have just waited until he did attack us? Or maybe we should have waited until the French (who were skimming off of the oill for food program) were ready? Or maybe 12 years of inspections being thwarted isn't enough.

Go ahead and hate Bush, disagree with his politcs and policies, call him names, whatever. But taking SH out was one thing that he got right. And lay off of the "we shouldn't be there" BS. We should have gone the VERY FIRST TIME Iraq defied an inspection team - it is not Bush's fault we didn't.

treetopflyer said:
do you people read any newspapers other than the USeless A Today? Do you wonder why Iran is making nukes? Has the president of Iran ever said that Israel should be wiped off the face of the earth? I spend enough time in the sandbox every month to see how the people there treat everyone. They
hate the west. I go to these places regularly Saudi, UAE, Pakistan, Turkey, Bahrain. I can tell you that They are building dubai to be the next center of the world. Say what you want but those that hang out there know what is going on. The President of Iran is building nukes to wipe out the west and he knows that the UN and US will talk about what they should do all the while he is shipping bombs to their destinations on whatever means avail. I am going to predict that there will be a major attack on the west in the next 2-3 years and the deaths from it will make 9/11 look like a picnic. For those of you who think this will simmer down in a few years should pull your head out of the wal-mart bag and look around.

for those of you who have never been there, STFU.

Well, guy, I've never been there, but I'm going to express my opinion anyway. I hope that really pisses you off. You missed your calling - should have been in the KGB.

I thought one of the consequences of Bush's experiment in the middle east was to put "evil" regimes on notice. But you say "The President of Iran is building nukes to wipe out the west and he knows that the UN and US will talk about what they should do all the while he is shipping bombs to their destinations on whatever means avail." Now why would he think we wouldn't do something? We invaded Iraq on far weaker intelligence. I'll give you a clue: BECAUSE WE ARE INCAPABLE OF DOING ANYTHING BECAUSE WE ARE BOGGED DOWN IN IRAQ!

We agree on something: There will be a massive attack by Islamic extremists in the next few years. Most likely made worse by George's experiment in Iraq.

Da@#ed if we do, da@#ed if we don't. I would rather error on the side of doing too much, versus too little. I would rather think about how many attacks were stopped because we are on the offensive, than think about what more we should have done after another terrorist act occurred.

Ditka,

I would concur. There's always someone protesting we are too aggressive. But when we back off and something happens, well.. then they say we werent aggressive enough!

* Close the Borders
* Deport the Illiegal ALIENS
* Fine Companies hiring Illegals.

* Secure our Nation

Latest resources

Back