Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MeSa Sucks.

That should end it.

can we say anything but MESA sucks on every board here comeon we all know they do !! lets me more construtive with our posts and replies!! how about skyworst sucks for once

can we say anything but MESA sucks on every board here comeon we all know they do !! lets me more construtive with our posts and replies!! how about skyworst sucks for once

MESA sucks and should DIE and go out of business, the sooner the better. How is that for 'constructive'????? Sounds constructive to me, and would definitely 'take quite a bit of capacity' out of the system, that's constructive also.

PD

More RJ's?

If UAL wants more RJ's then they better be ready to staff them with UAL pilots. The 50 seaters are history and you better believe that the 2172 furloughed the last go around will be DEMANDING LEFT SEAT Captain slots on any new RJ's for Express.

I know UAL-ALPA is already working on this.

If UAL wants more RJ's then they better be ready to staff them with UAL pilots. The 50 seaters are history and you better believe that the 2172 furloughed the last go around will be DEMANDING LEFT SEAT Captain slots on any new RJ's for Express.

I know UAL-ALPA is already working on this.

Good, this should be a huge wake up call to the pilots at the majors that scope is important and by giving it away you only give away your own jobs.

Latest resources

Back