• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Union coming at Flexjet!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone who has attended a single pilot pay meeting will see F&H or even flat out Ford and Harrison on the slide show stating their sources for the pilot compensation package.

doh, since nobody on this forum will give you an answer, I would suggest just figuring out for yourself the COSTS vs. BENEFITS of going union, and vote accordingly. I was curious about a few of the genius's post about Flex hiring Ford & Harrison for a little union bashing(according to one post F.O. had previously hired them). A simple Google on F & H + Flex revealed we hired Harrison Ford(well-known actor and, I guess, union basher) to do an event for us next month.
Good Luck,
WL

Just ask what is happening to a senior 45 captain and then ask yourself why you need a union!

Do you really know all the facts? Unfortunately I do. Throwing this out in a forum that is trying to have some semblance of decency is not doing anyone any good.

Last edited:
Evidently you have enough info to make these allegations. This in not the place to talk about these things. Next time you're in the schoolhouse ask your IP. I haven't posted anything here in years, but to say something that is this wrong just touched a nerve. Sorry. I've said too much as it is. I don't want to start any pi$$$ing contest.

Last edited:
Us "anti-union for Flex" crewmembers need to point out this obvious example of unionist's wanna be's posting stuff they have no knowledge of as another example of their desperation to try and scare crewmembers. Call your ACP or CP if you want to know the facts, and don't be afraid to start a pi$$$ing contest, Frax.
WL

Guys, let's drop all the emotions. Just post the facts, pros and and cons.

1. My main concern is, what if Netjets buys Flex? If we are IBT, will it help? They just bought 120 Globals ( that Flex can't find a market for ???? ) are 300's next, 85's?

2. first day, last day rules.

3. 401k contributions.

4. pension plan.

5. selling back sick days.

I mean the list goes on forever and there is little feed back from the View.

We need some civil commentary on the facts.

Last edited:
Evidently you have enough info to make these allegations. This in not the place to talk about these things. Next time you're in the schoolhouse ask your IP. I haven't posted anything here in years, but to say something that is this wrong just touched a nerve. Sorry. I've said too much as it is. I don't want to start any pi$$$ing contest.

This whole secretive attitude thing is one of the problems here. Some of you guys in the school house are way out of control!

How do you prevent Emeryization from the company?

Latest resources

Back