• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Union coming at Flexjet!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Union or no union, know that we're going to everything we can to protect our 495 furloughed brothers and sisters. Not trying to be a dick, just sayin'. Anyone here would hopefully do the same thing if the tables were turned.

The issue Flex pilots face is that without a union, the current company management team will represent their interests in the case of a merger or acquisition.

What do you think will win out - the interests of the pilots or the need to close a major sale of aircraft?

The issue Flex pilots face is that without a union, the current company management team will represent their interests in the case of a merger or acquisition.

What do you think will win out - the interests of the pilots or the need to close a major sale of aircraft?

Same question but assume there IS a union in place. Who wins out? NJASAP that is however many 1000's strong with a good CBA or Teamsters Flex with its few hundred members and no CBA?

The time to organize was about 5 years ago. Good luck Flex.

Owner says to pilot; "know why I fly with Flex rather than Net; cheaper, Lears, customer service." Hates the "Slowtation".

Just sayin!

Owner says to pilot; "know why I fly with Flex rather than Net; cheaper, Lears, customer service." Hates the "Slowtation".

It's a shame we don't have Hawkers, Falcons, Gulfstreams, or the 0.92M "Slowtation" to give him some options. Oh, wait... :rolleyes:

Always thought flex was more expensive than other fracs?

Either way I bet the post office is happy to have the business this week!

Just sayin!

Thats the exact opposite of what the Flex owner/ Nejets owners said while I flew him last month. He had both shares the flex share was for his business and his personal was a NJA share.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back