Union at Shares

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CptMark

OK......I'll be the FIRST to ask about the 900lb. elephant in the room. WTF is going on here, UNION at CS..??? WOW SOME of the KOOL AID kids are shi**ing their pants now.

ZZZ. Another non-starter cs union thread. When will you guys pack it in? CS boys and girls are happy. Dont need no stinkin union.

1234abcd you got a chip on your shoulder friend. Why not get another job and "be happy." If youre miserable, just leave.

Hmmmm... about 3 years ago, I talked with CS guys who were impressed with NJA's contract and inquired about a union. I'm sure there may be more of them.
Wait until FO gets their union and things improve for them. CS and Flex will be next.

Question for those "pre-maddonas" that want a union at CS;

If Jetblue called you and said "your hired"....would you leave ?

Ironic....they don't have a union yet alot of the pro-union guys have left for that company.

Corporate world is not and never will be the "Airlines"... I know in the interview when you got hired, you kissed ass and said "I know everything about the company...I love the 7 on 7 off....I know your non-union....blah...blah...blah.

Question for those "pre-maddonas" that want a union at CS;

If Jetblue called you and said "your hired"....would you leave ?

Ironic....they don't have a union yet alot of the pro-union guys have left for that company.

Corporate world is not and never will be the "Airlines"... I know in the interview when you got hired, you kissed ass and said "I know everything about the company...I love the 7 on 7 off....I know your non-union....blah...blah...blah.

I seriously doubt you would see ANY Netjets pilots ( at least captains ) that would even think about going to Jet Blue. That right there should tell you somthing about unions.

Work rules sure are nice.3 weeks Vacation a year sure would be nice.Stay out a extra day & get 2 days of pay plus your day off back on the other end sure would be nice...

Latest resources

Back