Union at Shares

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ROFL!! Never and no reason to be!!

But you gotta give credit where it's due, to Uncle Warren. Because it sure as heck isn't the union contract that makes NJ attractive!

Heh... keep on believing that. Those of us who actually work here under the contract (and applied for the job in large part because of it) know better. But hey, whatever lets you sleep at night.

ROFL!

Bow down low all to the all glorious union contract for it is the almighty knight in shining armor to all! Repeat after me, long live the contract! Long live the contract!

For no company or pilot can possibly be happy or secure without the all powerful union contract.

The fact that Uncle Warren has enough money to fund the economy of most small sovereign nations has nothing to do with the job being attractive and having job security, eh?

I can see where your comming from. Yeah its nice to be owned by uncle warren. Its nice to have a stable secure job. However IF you had ur facts straight you would see the ignorance in your post. Dude he owned us for what like 6 years before the contract and the pay sucked so bad people were comming here only beacuse it was the only game in town. ALL of the benifets that we enjoy ( and it appears you dont ) are beause of OUR union and the contact that WE as a pilot group earned. Why pay union dues you say??? Well, its the best investment I make every month AND its a tax deduction. Not sure if you have that problem yet being in a higher tax bracket. Face it you have to give them a reason to pay you. at least we did.

<<<<Still trying to see why a union is so f'ng bad....

But you gotta give credit where it's due, to Uncle Warren. Because it sure as heck isn't the union contract that makes NJ attractive!

No, I meant jealous of Warren. Because I know it's your big dream to be a rich big shot. The difference with you is you dont give a damn who you steamroll over to get there. Try respecting other people for a change, and backing them up if they get into a situation where they need help. You might find out you have more friends. Doubtful that you have that in you though. Why? Because you're scum.

Darn right. But you can better believe that he showcases his professional flight crews... Union and Non Union (for now).

Darn right. But you can better believe that he showcases his professional flight crews... Union and Non Union (for now).

Warren is a class act. He does showcase his flight crews and support personnel. He's proud of NJ.

No, I meant jealous of Warren. Because I know it's your big dream to be a rich big shot. The difference with you is you dont give a damn who you steamroll over to get there. Try respecting other people for a change, and backing them up if they get into a situation where they need help. You might find out you have more friends. Doubtful that you have that in you though. Why? Because you're scum.

Huh???? No idea what you are talking about.

And for the foreseeable future..........;)

Couldn't help myself!

Latest resources

Back