• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Union at Shares

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Stop and think of why NJA is such an attractive job! It has nothing to do with the way the company is managed, it all has to do with the contract that the pilots of the IBT1108 worked hard to secure.

I encourage every fractional pilot to consider joining the IBT1108 and having a voice in your future!

Question for those "pre-maddonas" that want a union at CS;

If Jetblue called you and said "your hired"....would you leave ?

Ironic....they don't have a union yet alot of the pro-union guys have left for that company.

Corporate world is not and never will be the "Airlines"... I know in the interview when you got hired, you kissed ass and said "I know everything about the company...I love the 7 on 7 off....I know your non-union....blah...blah...blah.

What is a "pre-madonna"? Is that Louise Ciccone Ritchie (Madonna before she was Madonna)? Or is it Mother Mary before she concieved Jesus?

Us "prima donnas" would LOVE a union at CS. Better work rules, more pay, and more time off for you means more for us in the long run.

BTW, I wouldn't go to JetBlue.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prima_donna

Nice try...He was there when the contract was signed and still left. I got to see all your "Jimmy Hoffa" propoganda. Your theory does'nt work.

Hey fischman...why worry about spelling when I have Bi-otches like you to correct it...next time I'll send you the draft prior to putting it on the net.

P.S. Your just a bus driver...get used to it

Oh well. I move up one. And he takes a wicked pay cut. I guess finance was not his strong point.

Stop and think of why NJA is such an attractive job! It has nothing to do with the way the company is managed, it all has to do with the contract that the pilots of the IBT1108 worked hard to secure.

I encourage every fractional pilot to consider joining the IBT1108 and having a voice in your future!

ROFL!

Bow down low all to the all glorious union contract for it is the almighty knight in shining armor to all! Repeat after me, long live the contract! Long live the contract!

For no company or pilot can possibly be happy or secure without the all powerful union contract.

The fact that Uncle Warren has enough money to fund the economy of most small sovereign nations has nothing to do with the job being attractive and having job security, eh?

Latest resources

Back