• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Union at Shares

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Last I heard, the only rumor was trying to get a better 401k/retirement program to keep pilots around.

Not a flame, but info from someone at Shares for 4+ years.

Rat, most people are smart enough to realize the significance of name calling in a debate. It doesn't work any better now than it did in the Fourth Grade. Attitudes like yours - juvenile - are why it's so easy to spoof the claim of "professionalism" in these union debates.

Hey Fischman,

In the real world you'd be picking your teeth up right about now. Talking thrash online is easy...at the FBO...not so easy.

Your still the MEC chair of the Gay Pilots Association....right ? Yeah ...that's what we all thought.

Your still the MEC chair of the Gay Pilots Association....right ? Yeah ...that's what we all thought.

Hey Higgy,​

My roommate is prior Netjet Captain. Had 7 years there and left for Jetblue...go figure...​

Roommate eh? "Not that it matters."

Just kidding... and... I just spent $5k on my teeth....

Hey Fischman,

In the real world you'd be picking your teeth up right about now. Talking thrash online is easy...at the FBO...not so easy.

What are you doing Friday night big boy?

How do you know when you've won an argument? When the other resorts to name calling.

We at the GPA (Gay Pilot's Association) pride ourselves on excellent grammar and spelling. Therefore, let me just point out a couple more for you.

I don't know what talking "thrash" is. Perhaps you meant talking "trash"?

"Pilots" is plural. It means: more than one pilot. "Pilot's" is possessive. It denotes ownership, like the Gay Pilot's Association.

I'd rather have brains than brawn any day. Crawl back in your cave.

Latest resources

Back