• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Uniform Nazi

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just be glad your company doesn't hand out fines like other companies do. Like a $25 fine for no hat. It's like the military, if you can't wear the uniform, get te hell out.

248to2.8 said:
Just be glad your company doesn't hand out fines like other companies do. Like a $25 fine for no hat. It's like the military, if you can't wear the uniform, get te hell out.
I would pay $25 not to wear the hat! :)

CF-343B1: Dude, what are you talking about! You had a "Goatie" on your face in uniform. Why don't you look around and notice who at ASA has a "Goat". That would be code for "B@ll-Tickler!!" Yeah, all of the f@gs at ASA have those things!! Get out the razor and get it off QUICK!!!

FF, what a dweeb! I can't believe that they gave that fool the job! I think I am going to be sick!!

Tomct said:
CF-343B1: Dude, what are you talking about! You had a "Goatie" on your face in uniform. Why don't you look around and notice who at ASA has a "Goat". That would be code for "B@ll-Tickler!!" Yeah, all of the f@gs at ASA have those things!! Get out the razor and get it off QUICK!!!
Uh Tom,

That post was sarcasm, get it?

Now go back and read it with the tone and inflection of an oh soo kewl Gen X FO.

Although I do tend to agree with you that most goatees look pretty gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that....

Fer Sher.

Last edited:
The Nazi

I've only had one experience with Adolf (yes, I deserved it), but I gotta think that his "educational" musings in V1 haven't done much to help his reputation with those of us in ATL.

"It's not AWOS or ASOS, the proper term is 'one-minute weather' ".

OK, whatever you say, Bob. :rolleyes:

Yeah, or the one where he writes to look outside the cockpit on short final, and search for the windsock to determine wind direction/velocity.
Quite honestly, IMO that is the worst advice I have ever heard. That's the last thing you want to do on short final.

Last edited:
suspender boy

letthebigdogeat said:
Yeah, or the one where he writes to look outside the cockpit on short final, and search for the windsock to determine wind direction/velocity.
Quite honestly, IMO that is the worst advice I have ever heard. That's the last thing you want to do on short final.

Yeh, he has caught some flack for those articles, but that dry humor is him to a T.

I have been pointed at by him on the DFW underground walk as he goes the other way, for not having my hat on, which I wear all the time but forgot on this one.

My old roomate who has since left was attacted by him in OP's when his office was by the check in window, while everyone watched. This is the type of thing he is in need of help on.

You should never be yelled at around your peers for wearing an American flag tie. The CP asked him to look up the SP's that talk about approved vendors, which the pilot did. The CP then asked the pilot to get the black tie off the back of the door and change into. The pilot picked up this tie and saw that it came from the military store and not an "approved vendor" and told the CP that he could not wear this tie because it was not on the approved list. CP said wear it anyway. This is typical for this CP and the primary reason peolple dont like him.

I agree he helps the pilots more than others but his professional ethics are the pits.

This pilot quit about a month later.

Medeco

Latest resources

Back