• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Uniform Nazi

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RC is the perfect CP. If you have a problem, and you are right, he will back you 100% even at his own peril. If you make an honest mistake, he will go to bat for you. Just don't try to blow smoke up his a$$, and you have nothing to worry about.

I'm sure he isn't real popular with the problem children. People in authority never are. If they just came to work and did their job, they wouldn't have any problems. Don't call in sick when you can't commute to work. Don't tell dildo joke jokes to flight attendants. Don't talk like a some biggoted Jethro Hillbilly in front of pax. Don't take booze off the airplane. Don't stop in the hotel van and buy beer in uniform. You know, the simple sh1t.

The sad fact is the CPs spend 97 % of their time dealing with the same 3% of the pilot group. It is usually the morons that can't stay out of the doghouse that cry the loudest about the CPs.

As for the uniforms, don't show up to work looking like a friggin' dump truck. Get rid of the a frosted-tip, mousse-tousled MTV fashion coiffe and Samuel L. Jackson mutton chops. Gone, too, are the faded dockers and RedWing Zipper/80 inch laceup Smoke Jumper boots. You might want to think twice about the Jimmy Buffet T-Shirt under the uniform shirt and the Jose Cuervo ID necklace. Finally, put your snuff or hard pack of Marlboro reds in your flight bag instead of your breast pocket, buy a hat and stick a darn name on you shirt.

You'll never hear a peep. I promise you.

Last edited:
bailout said:
<<backpack carrying<<

OK, NOW youve crossed the bridge... :)
Carrying is okay. It is the wearing that looks rediculous. The undergrad days at UCLA are over.

:p

Dewwwd, I had this totally bitchin' goatee goin' right? It was like sooo rad, all the babes thought I was way gnarly. I mean it looked so radical with my Gargoyles, and the chief pilot made me totally shave my soul patch dude. I mean, like what's up with that bro?

:)

e120pilot said:
Yelling at crew members in the terminal for uniform infractions isn't acceptable. I'm not talking about things I've heard about, I'm talking about things I've actually witnessed.

Right. Yelling. I'm sure that is how it happened. No exagreration there, huh?

[QUOTE

As for the uniforms, don't show up to work looking like a friggin' dump truck. Get rid of the a frosted-tip, mousse-tousled MTV fashion coiffe and Samuel L. Jackson mutton chops. Gone, too, are the faded dockers and RedWing Zipper/80 inch laceup Smoke Jumper boots. You might want to think twice about the Jimmy Buffet T-Shirt under the uniform shirt and the Jose Cuervo ID necklace. Finally, put your snuff or hard pack of Marlboro reds in your flight bag instead of your breast pocket, buy a hat and stick a darn name on you shirt.

You'll never hear a peep. I promise you.[/QUOTE]

Thank you.

CF34-3B1 said:
Dewwwd, I had this totally bitchin' goatee goin' right? It was like sooo rad, all the babes thought I was way gnarly. I mean it looked so radical with my Gargoyles, and the chief pilot made me totally shave my soul patch dude. I mean, like what's up with that bro?

:)

ROTFL

Dude, where's my career?

asacap said:
I have had the pleasure of dealing with him a couple of times. He is of the highest level of incompetence. I think that is why he is on his uniform crusade. I'm sorry for all the SLC people who have to deal with him. By the way, he looks like crap at all times. He is the wrong person to be leading this crusade.
If you don't know how to deal with tools like this, then perhaps you need to read Pack Vasaline.....

MetroSheriff said:
Those guys work for your airline too? I like the backpack look. Translation. I'm going to school. I'm a student..........pilot.

Where the CPS fail is delivery.... If they would motivate pilots to follow the rules instead of controling them..... aw never mind..... I gotta measure my sideburns...

He wasn't the former IAD chief at ACA was he?

Latest resources

Back