• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Uniform in public

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The military "bag" is good to wear out because you can put beer in all the pockets when you buy a round. Also, you don't have to worry about how dirty it gets on a TDY. The dirtier the bag when you get back, then the better the stories.

I recently flew with a dork who wanted to meet for dinner at the BBQ place at the hotel. Okay, no problem. He showed up in his uniform pants, tennis shoes and his nasty, very worn, almost see through undershirt. That's it. The only thing that would have made that outfit better would have been his uniform shirt without the stripes. Guess what year he was hired at CAL?

The military "bag" is good to wear out because you can put beer in all the pockets when you buy a round. Also, you don't have to worry about how dirty it gets on a TDY. The dirtier the bag when you get back, then the better the stories.

I recently flew with a dork who wanted to meet for dinner at the BBQ place at the hotel. Okay, no problem. He showed up in his uniform pants, tennis shoes and his nasty, very worn, almost see through undershirt. That's it. The only thing that would have made that outfit better would have been his uniform shirt without the stripes. Guess what year he was hired at CAL?

So what did you tell him? "Uhh, Captain, sir, I am going to the bar next door."

You don't even need a desk to fly..... you file all your paperwork in all those pockets.... Imagine the reading material you'll have when you go to the head...

I put all my paperwork in NFOs or navbags, sometimes if I am feeling saucy I will use a helmet bag (which oddly has never had a helmet in it).

NFOs and nav bags are also good for holding: staplers, small woodland creatures, power bars, your wedding ring, your drink when it's your turn to bust some Air Force dork a new one on the crud table.

Did the 2 of you compare your Vagina's? Sounds like you could of....

What a tool!

I have no clue what this post means. Did you mean to quote someone?

Do you mean vaginas plural or vagina's possessive? By tool do you mean manual or power?

Latest resources

Back