• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Uniform in public

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Its one thing to come on here and bash someone, but you better make sure everything is spelled correctly. Now who is the fool?

You win the award for dumbest post. At least I have gotten a chuckle from some of the posts responding to Crackhead. Your post however screams, "I am a tremendous wiener and I want all of you to know it!" Please put your dictionary away and go get laid for heaven's sake.

If any of you ever see me in uniform and have a problem with it. Have the balls to address it with me in person. If you don't, then you can run home and get online.
Get a Job..........

On the rare occassions I've seen dorks in uniforms and hats in public, I approach them with typical "wow, are you an airline pilot?" questions and let them puff out their chests... before asking them if they're gay.

On the rare occassions I've seen dorks in uniforms and hats in public, I approach them with typical "wow, are you an airline pilot?" questions and let them puff out their chests... before asking them if they're gay.

I'm sure that you do that. Ummm hmmm...

If any of you ever see me in uniform and have a problem with it. Have the balls to address it with me in person. If you don't, then you can run home and get online.
Get a Job..........

Dude... it's cool. You like wearing your uniform in public. We get it. Just make sure you are wearing it when you pick up your bucket of chicken on the way to the clock tower with a high powered rifle.

So I go get my physical done and as I'm filling out the form, in walks a female pilot for AA. She is wearing her full pilot uniform, complete with company badge and epulettes. Was there such a RUSH to get to the doctor that she couldn't take off some of her gear, or did she just feel like letting everyone know that she thinks she's better than everyone there cause she flies for AA? I would of been impressed except she was ugly and was fumbling everything she touched. Uhhhggg!

This is the second time I go to get my physical and there is a pilot, female both times, in full uniform. The last one flew for a Continental regional carrier.

The only time I think a person should only be seen in a pilot uniform is one the way to work, at work, or on the way home. Any other time you wear your uniform in public makes you look like a complete tool. That applies to any airline.

Just my opinion.:cool: I have more just ask!

CH

I saw an AAmerican pilot at the gym in full uniform yesterday. Dork.

So what did you tell him? "Uhh, Captain, sir, I am going to the bar next door."

I would never call this clown or any other captain "sir". I don't even use that term in the Guard. Not that all captains are clowns, just this clown was a clown.

I was hungry so I just ate. When talking to him I made sure I maintained eye contact to avoid accidentally seeing a nipple.

Two of the biggest schmucks I have ever had the misfortune of seeing in uniform were:

J. Speers wearing his hat during numerous flights I had the with him at ASA.

Living in Northern KY, going into Best Buy and seeing a Comair idiot in uniform. With his hat on!

Going to an airshow near Pittsburgh in August, a USAir commuter guy in full uniform standing the crowd just ahead of me. This guy also had his hat on!
Pathetic.

Two of the biggest schmucks I have ever had the misfortune of seeing in uniform were:

J. Speers wearing his hat during numerous flights I had the with him at ASA.

Living in Northern KY, going into Best Buy and seeing a Comair idiot in uniform. With his hat on!

Going to an airshow near Pittsburgh in August, a USAir commuter guy in full uniform standing the crowd just ahead of me. This guy also had his hat on!
Pathetic.

Ummm... that's three guys you mentioned there sport. You get an "A" for effort and a "D" for math.

I once went to a wedding in my uniform. Got in to DTW off of a high speed, jumpseated home then right to the wedding, then right back to the airport to jumpseat back to DTW for my next high speed that same night!

Only downer was I couldn't get my drink on!

Latest resources

Back