Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CRACKHEAD

gimme just one mo hit!
So I go get my physical done and as I'm filling out the form, in walks a female pilot for AA. She is wearing her full pilot uniform, complete with company badge and epulettes. Was there such a RUSH to get to the doctor that she couldn't take off some of her gear, or did she just feel like letting everyone know that she thinks she's better than everyone there cause she flies for AA? I would of been impressed except she was ugly and was fumbling everything she touched. Uhhhggg!

This is the second time I go to get my physical and there is a pilot, female both times, in full uniform. The last one flew for a Continental regional carrier.

The only time I think a person should only be seen in a pilot uniform is one the way to work, at work, or on the way home. Any other time you wear your uniform in public makes you look like a complete tool. That applies to any airline.

Just my opinion.:cool: I have more just ask!

CH

sounds like someone has an inferiority complex....Why would that bother someone? Hmmm....Maybe she should have left all her stuff in her car. Oh but wait her car could've been broken into and all her stuff could've been stolen and then we would have had someone with airline ID's etc on the loose.

Another brilliant FI post.

RV

And why do you care?

...oh I knoooow. You have such great revere for the prized monkey suit that anyone who wears it outside of the cockpit MUST only be trying to display their accomplishments. That is becasue it is in YOUR HEAD, not theirs....

Were you familiar with her schedule and whether the AME was only able to fit her in between flights or perhaps immediately after her last one.

So I go get my physical done and as I'm filling out the form, in walks a female pilot for AA.

Did you nail her?

Actually you probably don't want to right now. I know her and she was actually there b/c she wore non-cotton unmentionables on a transcon and was there to have some "feminine itching" taken care of. Give her a week, then go for it.

Into the penalty box I go in 3,2,1........... :nuts:

Last edited:
Ooo...I went into a Chinese restaurant in full uniform on the way home so I could pick up dinner for the wife and kids last week. I'm not about to bother pulling my epaulets off when I have a set of wings embroidered on my shirt. I'm not ashamed of my uniform and I don't wear it in public for any other reason than I'm on my way to or from work. If I had a tight schedule to get my physical done as I came to or from work, I wouldn't think twice about wearing my uniform.

FlightInfo is full of threads where whiners complain about seeing someone in uniform pumping gas or driving down the highway. What's the big deal? Take care of your own needs and leave the rest of the world alone.

Oh, yeah. I just saw a nurse in her uniform at the grocery store. Shameful!

So I go get my physical done and as I'm filling out the form, in walks a female pilot for AA. She is wearing her full pilot uniform, complete with company badge and epulettes. Was there such a RUSH to get to the doctor that she couldn't take off some of her gear, or did she just feel like letting everyone know that she thinks she's better than everyone there cause she flies for AA? I would of been impressed except she was ugly and was fumbling everything she touched. Uhhhggg!

This is the second time I go to get my physical and there is a pilot, female both times, in full uniform. The last one flew for a Continental regional carrier.

The only time I think a person should only be seen in a pilot uniform is one the way to work, at work, or on the way home. Any other time you wear your uniform in public makes you look like a complete tool. That applies to any airline.

Just my opinion.:cool: I have more just ask!

CH

Its one thing to come on here and bash someone, but you better make sure everything is spelled correctly. Now who is the fool?

Was she hot? Lighten up. I wear my uniform out to bars all the time.

The only place I don't wear it is the cockpit.

I don't get my FAA medical for my own well being, I do it for WORK. Therefore, one could easily make the extension that by getting the Class-1 she was working and thus it's really no big deal that she was in uniform.

Perhaps the question that Crackhead should be asking is....since we are working when we are getting our Class-1 (my company pays for it) shouldn't we be REQUIRED to wear our uniforms to get our FAA physical? Maybe Crackhead can contact some senators and get a law passed mandating that. It would certainly be more professional and that is what the industry needs now, since we have no other issues to worry about.

Latest resources

Back