• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Unical SLI is out...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ahahaha! Check out Red's ego! What a dooshe. How many 737-700s and -800 options did they bring over, and yet they didn't get one 737 Capt slot? Wow! Doooooshe!

Bye Bye---General Lee
Exactly General. Here comes Red, arrogance and all. How many times have we demonstrated the numerous benefits AirTran brought to the table: Planes, Options, International service, I.T. TECHNOLOGY, operational efficiencies, higher retirement company contribution, ATL access, etc. etc. Yet we keep hearing the same old BS line from him and his ilk while they steal every last AirTran 717 & 737 Capt. seat thus forcing an involuntary downgrade and associated pay cut, along with 25-35% loss of our seniority. "One LUV", "Golden Rule"...what a crock.

Ahahaha! Check out Red's ego! What a dooshe. How many 737-700s and -800 options did they bring over, and yet they didn't get one 737 Capt slot? Wow! Doooooshe!

Bye Bye---General Lee

For one farking time can you two little boys run along and slap each other outside. The biggest SLI between two legacies occurred tonight and yet we still have to pass over Internet diarrhea from our resident DAL and LUV clowns! Exactly why FI has gone down the tubes in recent years.

Read all 57 pages of the opinion and then consider whether or not the CAL atty's did "an outstanding job."

My favorite quote from page 22: "Not surprisingly, the ISL produced by the CAL Committee's fatally defective methodology is neither fair nor equitable."

That about sums it up.

See you out on the line.

SCR

Where did you find a copy of the opinion? I only found the actual list.

The CAL ALPA page only has a link to the actual list. Does anyone have a copy, or a link to a copy, of the opinion?

I don't feel like I won. I feel like I did a round with Tyson, then got passed around for cigarettes at San Quentin. And who says people that were close to upgrade now face being out on the street when a hiccup comes along? Ie Syria......Mideast blows up.

Did you read number 7 on the Arbitration Award?
It should give you a little help for the next 5 years starting from today.

Read all 57 pages of the opinion and then consider whether or not the CAL atty's did "an outstanding job."

My favorite quote from page 22: "Not surprisingly, the ISL produced by the CAL Committee's fatally defective methodology is neither fair nor equitable."

That about sums it up.

See you out on the line.

SCR

What I meant was, they did they best they could, IMO. But I'm not an attorney. Clearly the arbitrators didn't see it that way.

Latest resources

Back