• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Unical SLI is out...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow am I even employed now? Bottom 1/3 cal side absolutely destroyed.

Looks like the whole bottom third was slaughtered. UNF believable!

Just a few data points...

a April 2007 CAL hire is senior to a Jan 1999 UAL hire.

I'm a Sep 2007 UAL hire and I have 31 CAL pilots junior to me. The CAL guy one senior to me was hired 2/26/2008. Its about what I expected....my only goal was to be senior to the mesa POS cp Iranian....I got my wish.

Good night...the sun will come out tomorrow.

Just a few data points...

a April 2007 CAL hire is senior to a Jan 1999 UAL hire.

I'm a Sep 2007 UAL hire and I have 31 CAL pilots junior to me. The CAL guy one senior to me was hired 2/26/2008. Its about what I expected....my only goal was to be senior to the mesa POS cp Iranian....I got my wish.

Good night...the sun will come out tomorrow.

Triple chin?

Furloughed UAL guy now = captain... with a 36% pay raise above previous contract. I get a sh!t sandwich. As trolling as AirMike has been through this he was balls on about the contract AND the merger outcome.

Furloughed UAL guy now = captain... with a 36% pay raise above previous contract. I get a sh!t sandwich. As trolling as AirMike has been through this he was balls on about the contract AND the merger outcome.

I don't think any furloughed U guys are holding captain. They are just junior to this 737 FO.

UAL side had the better arguement. It feels good to say CAL's bottom third got slaughtered, but the award clearly indicates CAL's merger committee put forth a ludicrous proposal. Nope I'm not going to hold capt in 6 months, but I'm senior to the guy who helped me get my instrument rating in 1995 that was hired at UAL in '99. Doesn't sound like a hose job too me. Time marches on esp for those 60-64.9999 years old.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back