Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Unfortunately CAL will lose it's 50 seat scope.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Funny how a 65 seat jet flying 500 miles is evil and bad, but not a 70 seat prop....

Joe,

Please go get a four year degree, clean up your background check and apply to a mainline carrier. You are getting old!

Yogi

Have the 4 year degree and no background check problems....Tell me again why I want to apply to a carrier that starts out a 737 pilot at 30K and no health insurance.....You guys need some new talking points...Quick, call Herndon and get some new material....:laugh:

Unfortunatly, Joe "Jackarse" Merchant is right... Mgmt will show up with a big bag of dead presidents to slide under the table.... and presto!!! The arbitrators going to rule in favor of Mgmt, with the stipulation that no CAL pilot will be furloughed as a result... And Mgmt brings on 70+ seaters and shrinks the company through attrition when retirements start again...

Wait and see!!!!

Unfortunatly, Joe "Jackarse" Merchant is right... Mgmt will show up with a big bag of dead presidents to slide under the table.... and presto!!! The arbitrators going to rule in favor of Mgmt, with the stipulation that no CAL pilot will be furloughed as a result... And Mgmt brings on 70+ seaters and shrinks the company through attrition when retirements start again...

Wait and see!!!!

You mean slide the bag under the table to ALPA who will then....

...and Colgan flies 70+ seat Q400s for you don't they?

Props with up to 79 seats may be outsourced to the lowest bidder under our current contract. It's an unfortunate oversight, but Express only had a handful of ATR-72s and I'm not even sure if the Q-400 existed when our scope clause was written in 1997. Jets on the other hand, are capped at 59 seats, hence the uproar over Mgt's planned contract violation in less than a month.

Have the 4 year degree and no background check problems....Tell me again why I want to apply to a carrier that starts out a 737 pilot at 30K and no health insurance.....You guys need some new talking points...Quick, call Herndon and get some new material....:laugh:

How about when pilots start out at over $50K and heath insurance starts from day 1, with second year pay in the $90-$100K range? Bankruptcy contracts won't last forever...

The senior pilots who got another five years want what part of your quote?

Unlikely to happen.

And they represent what percentage of the entire group?? Lucky, go cry somewhere else. Maybe you and Joe "The Blow" Merchant can have a self-pity party and compare who is more inadequate.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back