• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UND Takes Nationals!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Now if the other UND can bring home a national championship this fall/winter that will make life worth living again.

Yes, a few of us read this. :)
Good deal...How were you able to pull off the projection screen from the runway in the hangar? I know at Salina, we would have needed several miles of extension cords for such a thing, not to mention the need to bolt our camera to a 200 lb. hunk of lead in order to handle our infamous wind....

And by the way, this is some big attention you guys are getting here! Do you know for sure as to whether or not you'll be hosting next year? If so, any change in the officers, or are you just going to "gut it out" again?

SuperKooter said:
What kinds of retarded name is "SAFECON"?

Safety and Flight Evaluation Conference.

No more retarded than SuperKooter.

SuperKooter said:
What kinds of retarded name is "SAFECON"?

Careful there slugger, you have no idea how many people you work with and know, are or have been a part of that.

kansas said:
And by the way, this is some big attention you guys are getting here! Do you know for sure as to whether or not you'll be hosting next year? If so, any change in the officers, or are you just going to "gut it out" again?

In regards to the video feed to the hangar, I'll leave the details of that up to super-techie, Spudskier.

As far as next year, I was suprised it wasn't announced at the banquet. (Or maybe it was, but I was rather busy...) Unoffcially, yes, we are hosting again next year. No word on the officers situation yet - we all want to be involved in some form or another, but jobs may take some of us elsewhere by that time. Just difficult to say at this point.

down2mins said:
As far as next year, I was suprised it wasn't announced at the banquet. (Or maybe it was, but I was rather busy...) Unoffcially, yes, we are hosting again next year. No word on the officers situation yet - we all want to be involved in some form or another, but jobs may take some of us elsewhere by that time. Just difficult to say at this point.

Rather busy? Surely not!! :cool: Props for the possibility of being repeat officers...It would have been very difficult for me to do that again due to burnout issues, but it's an experience that I will never forget or regret!

Burnout...nah... that was avoided by the past 3 weeks of doing absolutely nothing related to NIFA stuff. :)

Latest resources

Back