• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UND Takes Nationals!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good job UND. At least this time when you guys went there, yah didnt buzz, hit the power lines and crash into the might Miss like they did when I was there. What an embarrassment. Is that arrogant Kent Lovelace still there? What a tool.

DGdaPilot said:
I taught you well.

I learned from the mastah!

down2mins said:
Great pic :) Now how can that be topped next year? hmmm

I can see it now...a complementary OSU/SAFECON 2007 'waterpipe' cover....

Greetings all-

Big congratulations to UND on the championship. OSU, I've heard nothing but good things about how smoothly the event was ran, and, from a past NIFA President, I know that is by no means an easy task. Are there any of this year's officers on the board?

And hey, if the weather was rough, I guess Kansas State probably wouldn't mind hosting it again...Although the weather here is pretty darn volatile, too. I think during last year's competition it was in the 40's every single morning, and we had a couple of days with rain. Ahh, such is life.

By the way, that video is impressive. Way to go.

kansas said:
Greetings all-

Big congratulations to UND on the championship. OSU, I've heard nothing but good things about how smoothly the event was ran, and, from a past NIFA President, I know that is by no means an easy task. Are there any of this year's officers on the board?

And hey, if the weather was rough, I guess Kansas State probably wouldn't mind hosting it again...Although the weather here is pretty darn volatile, too. I think during last year's competition it was in the 40's every single morning, and we had a couple of days with rain. Ahh, such is life.

By the way, that video is impressive. Way to go.

Yes, a few of us read this. :)

Latest resources

Back