• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UND Takes Nationals!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you guys don't care so much, why are you even bothering to read the thread? You can tell what it is about before you even click the link.

Congrats to UND and the other teams that participated. I never competed, but know folks who did- it took a lot of time and effort to create a winning/successful team.

Here's hoping that I never become one of the bitter "who cares" types on this (or any other) forum...

In the name of Willbur Wright, what the hell is a Saluki?

Dude...that picture rocks!!!

Congrats to UND....but they better watch out, next year is an odd numbered year...

I guess maybe I need to change the avatar now.....

Overall School Rankings
1. UND
2. ERAU-Prescott
3. Western Michigan University
4. United States Air Force Academy
5. Southern Illinois University
6. Purdue (tie)
6. ERAU-Daytona (tie)
6. The Ohio State University (tie)
9. Ohio University
10.Spartan School of Aeronautics

Last edited:
I'm glad to see Purdue had another good year...and I'd almost guarantee they had more fun than UND and both Riddles combined...

One would think those that "don't care" about SAFECON wouldn't waste a moment or two of their life reading and posting on a thread they supposedly don't care about. I guess not...

BoilerUP, a proud ex-flight team dork

BoilerUP said:
I'm glad to see Purdue had another good year...and I'd almost guarantee they had more fun than UND and both Riddles combined...

One would think those that "don't care" about SAFECON wouldn't waste a moment or two of their life reading and posting on a thread they supposedly don't care about. I guess not...

BoilerUP, a proud ex-flight team dork

Boilerup,

Purdue is an excellent school. They took home the Loening Trophy this year. They should be very proud of their hard work. We had roughly 850 people at the banquet. Hal Sheevers of Sporty's was there. The owner of NetJets was there, they also sponsored the dinner.

I had the honor of presenting the American Airlines Safety award with a fellow AA captain. It went to FIT. ERAU followed with second, and Ohio University third.

Safecon 2007 will most likely be held at OSU again.

Best,

AA

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back