• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UND Takes Nationals!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Whoever those guys wearing the glasses were in that pic were need a tall glass of look in the effing mirror, followed by taking two pills of random beatings...

How do they judge best cfi? Just curious...

and congrats and all that jazz

urflyingme?! said:
Whoever those guys wearing the glasses were in that pic were need a tall glass of look in the effing mirror, followed by taking two pills of random beatings...

How do they judge best cfi? Just curious...

and congrats and all that jazz
That is the ERAU Prescott team... at 9 at night.... indoors ;)

Last edited:
every day, more reason to be glad i didnt go there...

But my ROOMATE DID (geez...)

PS
Try telling a Riddle Joke to your CA. The meet for dinner to see him wearing a ERAU T-Shirt... (doh)

Well, this is pretty close to pegging out the old geek meter.

If they really wanted to do something for their career, instead of allowing to be assimilated as a management clone (which almost all ERAU grads come out as), they ought to have a mock contract/workrules negotiating contest at that thing.

You could invite the MBA students to participate as the management types.

Most valuable contract over 5 years wins.

Then they could have a "creative contract interpretation" contest. The first team that talks the other into waving the contract rules (for operational necessity) wins. Bonus points awarded for getting them to fly with a FAR violation (I suggest rest requirements).

Nu

Hey Traffic in sight,
Dont be telling people that you got a belly ache at the Olive Garden!!! Next time say "I must have eaten a bad burrito or something". Never Never let on that you eat at the Olive Garden even if you do!! Just a little advice, no big deal, just something I noticed.
Woody
P.S Dont Tell People you eat at the Olive Garden!!

woody said:
Hey Traffic in sight,
Dont be telling people that you got a belly ache at the Olive Garden!!! Next time say "I must have eaten a bad burrito or something". Never Never let on that you eat at the Olive Garden even if you do!! Just a little advice, no big deal, just something I noticed.
Woody
P.S Dont Tell People you eat at the Olive Garden!!

I don't see the problem with telling people I ate a bad sausage at the Olive Garden...

What? ;)

Well Traffic,
I guess its okay if your a smokin hot aviator chick!! SMOKIN HOT AVIATOR CHICKS eating sausage at Olive Garden are AOK!!! I am really sorry if it was a bad sausage!!! Next time ask for a Fresh Sausage!!
Woody

Man I wish I was a smokin' hot aviator chick... our nationals team needed that...

A good time was had by all, looking forward to coming back as a coach next year and getting involved with judging if possible.

Oh also, we never got our landing cards back... and since our scores were sucky, we'd really like to know why.

IP076 said:
Dude...that picture rocks!!!

Congrats to UND....but they better watch out, next year is an odd numbered year...

I guess maybe I need to change the avatar now.....

Overall School Rankings
1. UND
2. ERAU-Prescott
3. Western Michigan University
4. United States Air Force Academy
5. Southern Illinois University
6. Purdue (tie)
6. ERAU-Daytona (tie)
6. The Ohio State University (tie)
9. Ohio University
10.Spartan School of Aeronautics

Guess the Auburn guys were drinking beer and chasing beautiful women once again. War Eagle!! Very proud.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back