• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UH OH!! Its gonna hit the fan, now!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone know if management is still claiming we're adequately staffed?

Granted I don't pay a lot of attention to things but have they ever claimed that we were adequately staffed? Seems like we went straight from supposedly being "fat on pilots" to cancellations...

Granted I don't pay a lot of attention to things but have they ever claimed that we were adequately staffed? Seems like we went straight from supposedly being "fat on pilots" to cancellations...

They are just being "opportunistic" about picking up stuff.... (And "opportunistic" about figuring out new, inventive ways of hosing us.)

16 Cancellations for 6/13. 5 after midnight, so they appear on the report for the 14th

Agree. The lesson to be learned here is that reserves should be kept for the purpose of covering sick calls, unexpected bumps in traffic, and the occasional broken airplane ferry. Reserves absolutely should not be kept around to fly hidden open time, preventing more expensive senior lineholders from picking it up, to lower payroll costs. Whoever germinated this gem of an idea should have his pee-pee whacked with a rusty fan blade from a CF34 traveling at a full 100% N1. It was this idiotic idea that will make ASA look like the ASA of old this summer, and frankly, it's not the pilots' fault nor job to fix.[/QUOTE]

This is classic Brad, he did it here at SKYW when he was here, I am so glad he is your problem now, we are still dealing/reeling from the aftermath when he was here. If you want to see your future look at SKYW, he will bring all his special treats to you guys. I warned you way back when he first came over, you were still giddy from the afterglow of his arrival. Prepare your tater, he is gonna stretch it wide enough for a fire truck to make a U turn and never touch your colon walls!
PBR

They made their bed... ASA got greedy with staffing and "saving" money. Now they're caught with their pants down like the fat kid hoarding cookies at summer camp. Company has never done anything to help me other than a meager (all be it expected) paycheck. I did not create this problem. Company has only created hell on wheels with inefficient 4-day trips that I've been working for 8 months now since my last vacation. I'm feeling fatigued just thinking about the possibility of a cxled vacation...

[/QUOTE]

This is classic Brad, he did it here at SKYW when he was here, I am so glad he is your problem now, we are still dealing/reeling from the aftermath when he was here. If you want to see your future look at SKYW, he will bring all his special treats to you guys. I warned you way back when he first came over, you were still giddy from the afterglow of his arrival. Prepare your tater, he is gonna stretch it wide enough for a fire truck to make a U turn and never touch your colon walls!
PBR[/QUOTE]

The tough thing is that Brad has many people chugging the KoolAid nonstop. He has sure done a hell of a job convincing everyone he is on their side. People are buying what he is selling hook/line/sinker. It is gonna be real had to get people to see the light.... Bottom line: they can blame all this mess on whomever they wish, but he is ultimately responsible for our impending meltdown.

Problem is ASA has a long history of people in mgmt being so horrible. They pretty much would tell you they plan to wipe their butt with the workforce-quite literally (remember Labroke.) Once Brad came in and started being so nice, and started replacing so many of the bad actors we have had in the past, people fell completely in love with him. I have always seen his front as a good PR campaign or a good sales job, but most people (including union people-who should be standing up right now,) are completely enamored by the guy.

-We are so screwed.

The tough thing is that Brad has many people chugging the KoolAid nonstop. He has sure done a hell of a job convincing everyone he is on their side. People are buying what he is selling hook/line/sinker. It is gonna be real had to get people to see the light.... Bottom line: they can blame all this mess on whomever they wish, but he is ultimately responsible for our impending meltdown.

Problem is ASA has a long history of people in mgmt being so horrible. They pretty much would tell you they plan to wipe their butt with the workforce-quite literally (remember Labroke.) Once Brad came in and started being so nice, and started replacing so many of the bad actors we have had in the past, people fell completely in love with him. I have always seen his front as a good PR campaign or a good sales job, but most people (including union people-who should be standing up right now,) are completely enamored by the guy.

-We are so screwed.

It's true. Brad has a kind of charm that gets a lot of guys (especially senior guys) wet. It's the same hypocrisy, the same two-faced BS but with a "thank you for all you do" tacked to the end of it. It's a turd in a different packaging.

Latest resources

Back