• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UH OH!! Its gonna hit the fan, now!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I guess he never worked for George, John and Erion in crew sch?
I actually think he just enjoys stiring the pot and upsetting the hard core FI-ers that take life too seriously and doesn't actually believe most of what he says....been guilty of that in the past from time to time...maybe not though.

I guess he never worked for George, John and Erion in crew sch?

If guys like crj567 had actually worked for George, John, and Erion, they may have actually quit and we wouldn't have to listen to these whiny little cry babies.

A part of me would like to bring George, John, and Erion back for a while to let these guys experience some real "suck".....

My prediction......

Involuntary vacation postponement calls will be starting on June 15th. Those scheduled for the first week of July watch out! It will be one pilot at a time, and on the downlow. I really hope I'm wrong.

15 days notice will be all that's required, thats tomorrow!!

Last edited:
ROFL Final Awards recalled! Premium Trips in open time split again...

I believe FUBAR is the fix/acronym that comes to mind. AS - Another $h!t (airline)

ROFL Final Awards recalled! Premium Trips in open time split again...

I believe FUBAR is the fix/acronym that comes to mind. AS - Another $h!t (airline)
Had to be recalled to add the newest round recalls and additional upgrades....next step to be taken, soon I would think, is interviewing/hiring

Had to be recalled to add the newest round recalls and additional upgrades....next step to be taken, soon I would think, is interviewing/hiring

I don't think the original recall's were on the final. I also would like to imagine that they took into account the additional upgrades before the final was released today. Of course then again that may be asking to much to assume they were on the same page.

All signs point to ...nope. They screwed up the upgrades. Any further vacancies would need to be announced in a new vacancy bid I would think. It would be comical and funny if it wasn't our lives they were messing with.

Latest resources

Back