• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UH OH!! Its gonna hit the fan, now!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Am I missing something? The email made it sound like they were asking for volunteers!

Read your contract. That is what they have to start with. If no volunteers then they can just take vacation from you and you either get to try to pick something later or get paid for it.

Read your contract. That is what they have to start with. If no volunteers then they can just take vacation from you and you either get to try to pick something later or get paid for it.

Whatever-

-I won't be there....

Try it. They will pay me OR reschedule my vacation. Then I'll call in sick anyway.

My first round trip today was cancelled because of no crew members avialible. They told me they had 13 trips with 0 captains to call in that would also be cancelled.

Thank you for clarifying. This summer is going to be interesting!

My first round trip today was cancelled because of no crew members avialible. They told me they had 13 trips with 0 captains to call in that would also be cancelled.

Think about the net gain/loss of aircraft then think about all the pilots we have on the street......

Whoops!

Latest resources

Back