Typical Jetblue Month?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
32LT10 said:
It is not fair to send you the ual guys names. I don't want you harassing them when they attempt to ride on JBLU. What I will do is the same thing I did with Eagleflip and the nordo flights. I will send you flights and dates if the pilots have that information. Several of you have said you addressed the cleaning issue for OMC's. That is good. Hate to see guys held hostage for a ride. From what I hear you folks do out of your way to help people get onboard and that is very good.

Overall I think your open j/s policy has had good impact on the industry. Those types of changes are good. It is the transcon turns, cleaning the planes and other suspect initiatives that produce the scorn and jokes from the rest of the industry.

So you are in fact a liar...

You have been cornered with your lies and now are trying to wiggle free. Perhaps you should seriously consider comming clean and admit that there are not any United guys/gals that said these things to you. I am not saying that those types of people do not exist, rather I am saying that you want your argument to be valid, therefore invent the facts.

Also, it is not our style and certainly not within our core values to harass anyone much less another carriers pilot. So take your imaginary list and place it firmly in your...

32LT10 said:
and other suspect initiatives that produce the scorn and jokes from the rest of the industry.

Just like the minority hiring program at United right 32?

Welcome back from your time out. I see you haven't learned a thing about humilty.

Eagleflip said:
In his defense, 32 did indeed send me specifics--but I haven't been able to confirm the details from our side of the fence.

In any case, I sincerely doubt that our lending a hand to the Flight Attendants does anything to the rest of the industry. But I am happy to help out my fellow crewmembers.

32, thanks for pointing out that our jumpseat policy has had a good impact on the industry--it is about time that folks recognize that change can be for the good.

But will we ever agree on what constitutes "good?"

Eagleflip-

While I appreciate your tone with 32LT10 as it is in keeping with our core values but let's call a spade a spade.

What specifics? A flight number? Date? Time? These things can simply be looked up online. Unless you have the name of a person that said these things I say shut your lying mouth. All this guy does it make up ******************** and spread missinformation.

I don't want his accolades as they are associated with the lowest kind of person...a liar.

Juice

bluejuice787 said:
Eagleflip-

What specifics? A flight number? Date? Time? These things can simply be looked up online. All this guy does it make up ******************** and spread missinformation.

Did jblu participate in a test for transcon turns? Did your airline address the issue of telling jumpseaters they have to clean to ride? If you answer yes to these two questions then WTF am I lying about?

There are several guys I have flown with that commute from FL.(We closed our MIA base) Many rode/ride jblu from FL to either JFK or IAD over the past couple of years. Of those when the topic of JBLU came up about half would say they were told they had to clean the plane. They all said they were treated very well overall said nice things about JBLU.

I will give you the information I get. Not alot of JBLU commuters at my current domicile.

You seem to be on here spending most of your waking hours consumed with JBLU...bashing actually. I have never seen you add one bit of useful information to this forum. You must have a pathetic life. Speaking of scablike tendencies, I have the list. Many of the names on that list have a brief addition describing their character, not unlike what you were banned for just days ago.

IB6 UB9 said:

I have never seen you add one bit of useful information to this forum.

Your nuggets of wisdom on this forum have left me speechless. Perhaps you could put together a greatest hits compilation of what you have added. It is not like I had to work with 1,996 scabs and go off the deep end like that CAL scab that post on here.

Scab Scab Scab Scab Scab Scab Scab Scab Scab

32LT10 said:
go off the deep end like that CAL scab that post on here.

LMAO....If it floats your boat to think I am a scab..go right ahead. Doesn't bother me in the least. You see Doctor, I know what I am. You however expose yourself with each message. There is no denying you are typical of the arrogant Brain Surgeon we all know permeates through the ranks at United.

One would of thought those of your ilk would of learned a few lessons after the last several years. Many have but with you I guess we can just chaulk it up to your dysfunctional personality and view of the perfect world you live in.

CORRECTED BY THE WATCHFUL EYES OF DOCTOR 32LT10

Edited for Koko

Last edited:
Boeingman said:
LMAO....If it floats your boat to think I am a scab..go right ahead. Doesn't bother me in the least. You see Doctor, I know what I am.

You know what is fricking hilarious is that I did not even have to put your user name you in the post. You figured out I was talking about you when I mentioned, unstable, CO and SCAB. Physch.

Texas Air Corp???

Boeingman said:
LMAO....There is no denying you are atypical of the arrogant Brain Surgeon we all know permeates through the ranks at United

Did you really mean atypical? Because in the tone you wrote this it would lead one to believe that you think all UAL pilots acted in this manner. However, if you were to look up the definition of aytpical you would find this:

atypical- adj, Not conforming to type; unusual or irregular.

Sorry to pick apart your post but it just does not make sense. Maybe it is the old age or perhaps just your background.

32LT10 said:
You know what is fricking hilarious is that I did not even have to put your user name you in the post. You figured out I was talking about you when I mentioned, unstable, CO and SCAB. Physch.

Texas Air Corp???

You know what is fricking hilarious is you ignorance.

No idiot, it was because I posted just a few minutes before and the reference was obvious and used ad nauseam before by you. Sorry if that flew right over your very limited intellect.

Besides, what other CO pilot has the stomach to put up with your crap?

TAC? Nope. Old CO.

Brain Surgeon?????

GOOD GOD I CORRECTED THAT GRAMMER FAUX PAUS BEFORE OUR RESIDENT ENGLISH TEACHER a.k.a BRAIN SURGEON 32LT10 COULD POUNCE ON IT.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back