Typical Jetblue Month?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
32LT10,
As I have said before, there are more scabs at UA then at JetBlue. Not that you care about facts. Even at NWA we had a handful, all retired now, but UA has many, many more as you know.

32LT10 said:
I understand. I don't ride JBLU. If you want to clean then clean. It will keep your blood flowing during that ground time on those JFK-LGB-JFK turns.

Funny.

I believe that this "project" has been put on the back burner as we haven't heard much about it recently. I hope it is a dead issue and that we stop wasting our money on such nonsense.

GP

32LT10 said:
For your education I can email you the names of the pilots that I flew with that said they were told they had to clean to ride. I did say thanks for getting our guys to and from work. I think it is great that you guys clean. Keep up the good work.

Please do liar.

727RedTails said:
32LT10,
As I have said before, there are more scabs at UA then at JetBlue. Not that you care about facts. Even at NWA we had a handful, all retired now, but UA has many, many more as you know.

According to the master scab list CO had 1,996 and UAL 837. The one good thing about having scabs on the property is you get to look at these maggots and watch them slither around operations and the terminal. You get a first hand look at what the make up of such miserable creatures they are. It gives you the better ability to see the qualities in others. Being able to recognize scab like tendencies is a benefit of having these rascals around.

West Coast turns is but an ingredient to the persona.

32LT10 compulsive liar

32LT10 said:
For your education I can email you the names of the pilots that I flew with that said they were told they had to clean to ride. I did say thanks for getting our guys to and from work. I think it is great that you guys clean. Keep up the good work.

Still waiting.

bluejuice787 said:
Still waiting.

Me too. I want the list, if its real.

Jumpseating pilots are always welcome on JB, and are treated as guests. They should never be asked to help clean the aircraft. I always make sure the FA's are aware of this. If you are asked to clean by a FA please contact your jumpseat coordinator and let them know. Better yet, tell the captain if it happens. The problem will be addressed. Unfortunately, some people just don't get the big picture sometimes. I will continue to do my part to accomodate all jumpseaters. Thank you to all the pilots at all the airlines that get me home every week!

bluejuice787 said:
Still waiting.

It is not fair to send you the ual guys names. I don't want you harassing them when they attempt to ride on JBLU. What I will do is the same thing I did with Eagleflip and the nordo flights. I will send you flights and dates if the pilots have that information. Several of you have said you addressed the cleaning issue for OMC's. That is good. Hate to see guys held hostage for a ride. From what I hear you folks do out of your way to help people get onboard and that is very good.

Overall I think your open j/s policy has had good impact on the industry. Those types of changes are good. It is the transcon turns, cleaning the planes and other suspect initiatives that produce the scorn and jokes from the rest of the industry.

In his defense, 32 did indeed send me specifics--but I haven't been able to confirm the details from our side of the fence.

In any case, I sincerely doubt that our lending a hand to the Flight Attendants does anything to the rest of the industry. But I am happy to help out my fellow crewmembers.

32, thanks for pointing out that our jumpseat policy has had a good impact on the industry--it is about time that folks recognize that change can be for the good.

But will we ever agree on what constitutes "good?"

Latest resources

Back