Typical Jetblue Month?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Boeingman said:

So you never got to see what lovely things so me of your brethren did to others within the industry before 98 then. I wonder if there are archives of the United interview horror stories from long before your hire date still available?

So we finally get the answer. bm was turned down. I always thought that hiring lady was nuts but she nailed this one. Maybe they knew more than we gave them credit for when they sent you home.

Of course maybe you are talking about how the UAL pilots would kick the Scabental guys off the airplanes when they commuted to DEN.

Where is my clicker? I may have to start using it when I see your username. Click-click, Click-click. Ahh the good ol'days.

How does that story go? This is from around 1984 or so.

CAL Airplane: "Chicago, do you have any ride reports in the descent?"
ORD ATC:"United XXX, what is your ride like?"
UAL Airplane:" Who's asking?"
ORD ATC: "Got a Continental looking for a ride report"
UAL Airplane:"You tell Continental, NO DUES! NO NEWS"

Boeingman said:

You know I was going to bust your chops over the koko handle but I think you’re a bit to sensitive about this whole minority thing. Certainly a lot more sensitive than I am serious about any of it.

Koko's my dog's name.....For someone who proposes to not care you do spend an inordinate amount of time bashing us..

I'll tell you what, you live yours and I'll live mine, hopefully our path's shall never meet.

KOKO

koko nw said:
Koko's my dog's name.....For someone who proposes to not care you do spend an inordinate amount of time bashing us..

I'll tell you what, you live yours and I'll live mine, hopefully our path's shall never meet.

KOKO

Well when you have a bozo like T10 "representing" us, can you blame him?

Mugs said:
Well when you have a bozo like T10 "representing" us, can you blame him?

Mug's, YES.

Check his past work, he's got an axe to grind with UAL. T10 just gave him the vessel to carry it out.

If you notice the JBLU folks are above the name calling and are trying to be as civil and professional as possible, kudos to them. Unfortunately we have two "bozo's" dragging this dialogue into the mud. They hopefully understand that he does not represent most of UAL, I'd venture to say we have a fair share of bud's furloughed who are presently working at JBLU, I doubt there opinion are as ill based as Boeingman.

To each his own I guess

Koko

Hey, Here's the kind of quality guy 32LT10 is, when he gets mad, he goes after your family sexually!

Quote by 32LT10:
As for pictures I like the one of your daughter best. Nothing like daddy's little girl. She does things that I would hate to share with you. But I have to ask, was she ever a gymnast?

This guy has no creditability. This was from the recent thread where he was correctly banned for a week . What a perv.

I'd venture that Boeingman has added slightly more class and info to your reading pleasure than our buddy "Chester the 32L Molester".

Ruff Ruff

koko nw said:

Grow some thicker skin will you? I did call it right you are to sensitive about the whole subject.

As far as bashing, if you want to go down that road with your non skeletal background over there, do you know why United guys were called Brain Surgeons? How about TORQUE? I pose these questions to any United pilot that gets a bit to ruffled.

Yes, I had an axe to grind with United and for good reason. However over time exchanges with many United pilots like Mugs, UAL78 and others showed that vermin like 32 are the exception rather than the rule.

But given your seniority, I am sure you were not aware of the antics of many of your predecessors.

koko said:
KOKO

And if they do? But if you are going to abide by that policy, I take it I will not hear any more comments from you about my postings. Excluding the one below of course.

OK, so does this mean I should reedit back my comment? Seeing that is I am such a "bozo".

Last edited:
oh no a clacker.....click away Doctor.

32lt10 said:
So we finally get the answer. bm was turned down.
Never had the desire to work for United so I never applied. I love the attitude like yours that suggest that anything boils down to the issue of someone being turned down there. Goes right along with your elitist attitude. As an FYI, back then when I got on with CAL, it was a more desirable place to work than United. Just as it is today.
32lt10 said:
I always thought that hiring lady was nuts but she nailed this one.
She was nuts to hire you.

32lt10 said:
Maybe they knew more than we gave them credit for when they sent you home.
See above comment. It is hard to be sent home when you never went anyway.

32lt10 said:
Of course maybe you are talking about how the UAL pilots would kick the Scabental guys off the airplanes when they commuted to DEN.
No, they also kicked ALPA pilots off just because they wore a Continental uniform, but that was the mentality of the day there. I am talking about the whole Brain Surgeon issue. Care to comment about that oh great one? Probably not since it fits perfectly with your persona.

32lt10 said:
Where is my clicker? I may have to start using it when I see your username. Click-click, Click-click. Ahh the good ol'days.
I always thought that was a childish action, but for guys like you it must really bolster a very weak and distorted ego. No wonder management has the opininons they do of pilots.

Incidently click away,I know the significance of it and it means nothing to me. I guess you keep forgetting about the part that my pin has a stat on the top of it. No matter.....

32lt10 said:
How does that story go? This is from around 1984 or so.

CAL Airplane: "Chicago, do you have any ride reports in the descent?"
ORD ATC:"United XXX, what is your ride like?"
UAL Airplane:" Who's asking?"
ORD ATC: "Got a Continental looking for a ride report"
UAL Airplane:"You tell Continental, NO DUES! NO NEWS"
I wouldn’t know about these conversations since I wasn’t in a Continental cockpit from 9/83 to around 6/86.

How about this story:

UAL Airplane: Center any shortcuts for United? (squeaky female voice)

Unknown voice: Lady, your whole career has been a shortcut.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back