Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Two people in Aviation with Kids. Does it work?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Respectfully, we all have a choice to or not to marry in the first place.

:beer:

You say this yet on your other thread you say people change. Well, people can change for the better or for the worse. Who you marry today may not be the same person you married 10 years ago.

Personally, I think people get married WAAAAY too fast but even if you don't, you just cannot guarantee how someone else is going to be like 10 years down the road.

While there are a few diamonds in the rough... the on the road selection is pretty poor.... besides, who are these guys sleeping around with? Is it one dirty girl or is it 90% of the girls for 90% of the guys?

All the Phillipino 19 year olds in Clark. :laugh:

Or sleazy Flight Attendants trying to "bag" a pilot. :eek:

TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER: this entire thread should be proof enough to you that when ANY pilot asks you questions about the pregnancy, your response is a blank stare and a quick escape. Nothin more. These guys want to know if you are breast feeding and they are serious about it. Trust me, They want an answer. My best plan of action would be to throw out the "fat card". Plead FAT. Watchever....sure beats being lecutured, day after day after day, about every little thing you do. Blahgghhhh

To think a bunch of WIFE CHEATERS think they come tell us how to raise our children, but heck, entertain them. Have fun boys.

I think the poster bolted a long time ago.....:D

To think a bunch of WIFE CHEATERS think they come tell us how to raise our children, but heck, entertain them. Have fun boys.

So now we are cheaters? How evil do you need to build us up to be Mrs Hilter? Put down the remote, stop watching Lifetime and step away from the TV.

Let's be clear...some of us are advocating that we provide stable and secure environements for our kids. IF that makes us cheaters...the so be it. The feminist rejected family and kids for thier own power grab.

You say this yet on your other thread you say people change. Well, people can change for the better or for the worse. Who you marry today may not be the same person you married 10 years ago.

That's right... my point was take repsonsibility for your actions. Don't marry a person and then claim your life is a wreck because some man morphed into an abusing jackass....

Personally, I think people get married WAAAAY too fast but even if you don't, you just cannot guarantee how someone else is going to be like 10 years down the road

Agreed... and that is the social trick of it all... choosing the right mate and keeping in together over the years...

Or sleazy Flight Attendants trying to "bag" a pilot. :eek:

Those pesky dirty FA whores.... what is a female pilot supposed to do? How can she compete? :(

I don't know where you work but I've seen and heard about WAAAAY too many married guys cheating at the places I've been.

Let's see... you work in a male dominated business... maybe even more so on the boxside and suddenly its filled with cheating males...??

I am sure the nurses were cute angels when you worked there....

what does speed have to do with it?

Personally, I think people get married WAAAAY too fast but even if you don't, you just cannot guarantee how someone else is going to be like 10 years down the road.

I think people get married waayyy too wrong in America. Speed has nothing to do with it (actually, I am serious).

Your logic means that backing out of your driveway fast is more likely to result in an accident than backing out slow. Actually, it has nothing to do with it.

Looking out behind you is the key to avoiding the accident.

If my logic was wrong, every NASCAR race would have multiple fatalities. But they don't. However, drive around the grocery store parking lot at 30 MPH, blindfolded, and call me back. Let me know how many fatalities occurred.

Not enough people looking out before they get married. Some people date for 5 years and end up in divorce. You would think half a decade is enough to "figure it out"

Nothing surprises me anymore tho. People are funny creatures. Just when you have seen it all, you haven't.

Mega, how long you been dating your BF? When is the wedding, if any?

1. That's right... my point was take repsonsibility for your actions. Don't marry a person and then claim your life is a wreck because some man morphed into an abusing jackass....

2. Those pesky dirty FA whores.... what is a female pilot supposed to do? How can she compete? :(

3. Let's see... you work in a male dominated business... maybe even more so on the boxside and suddenly its filled with cheating males...??

4. I am sure the nurses were cute angels when you worked there....

1.HUH?!?!?
NO CLUE as to what you are getting at here.
People change yet take responsibility for your actions and don't blame the SOB for being an a$$?????? Who are you supposed to blame? Yourself? People change but it's all your fault that you didn't see it coming? No f***ing clue as to what in the world you are getting at here. All I see this is all the more reason to have a backup plan of your own so you don't have to stay with someone if they become that way. NEXT!!!!

2. I don't know what a female pilot is supposed to do. I never really worried about FAs as competition. I do know a few that slept with pilots and got themselves pregnant on purpose. Don't feel sorry for them or the dumba$$ that knocked them up.

3. That's right. Cheating males and females. Have you ever been to Clark? Where do you fly, Pleasantville?

4. I don't remember a lot of rumors about nurses and infidelity but women aren't angels either.

Originally Posted by capt. megadeth

uh, sweet cakes, you aren't the only one worried about that. He is too...

But of course, who would have thought that....

Latest resources

Back