• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TWA Flt 800

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you won't waste your time working out, I know you got an hour to flip on netflix

That CIA video is just odd

The CIA? Really?

All of which has been thoroughly responded to by the actual investigators. I've spoken to the people who actually did the investigation and wrote the report. I've walked through the wreckage as they've pointed out the evidence. I'm not listening to a bunch of idiots on a conspiracy theory video instead.

You did?

How do you get such access?

And why do you always sound shady like you're in on it?
;)

I'm joking but the way you write man...

The documentary asks the viewer to be skeptical. I wouldn't consider the FBI and CIA cockblocking an investigation a waste of time-

They ought to answer the questions as often as they have to. Really credible people have put their testimony up and there is still no ignition source for the center tank

Put up it shut up

No time?

Please

I'm busy. Got a business. Got a kid. Fly the line.
I've posted on FI way too much to ever use that line

For entertainment then- lend us your access and address the documentary so we can have answers

Why not do that for us then?

Last edited:
Sorry, don't mean to sound shady. :) The NTSB training center that houses the wreckage sometimes allows access to groups involved in aviation safety. I was able to attend because of that a few years ago. It was eye opening. They gave a very thorough presentation of how the probable cause was determined, showed us videos of testing that was done fuel tanks, etc. Then they took us on a tour through the wreckage (which is downright creepy, by the way) and showed us where the explosion took place. You can see where the fuel tank supports were blown outwards and impacted other structures, etc. If you ever get a chance to go, definitely do it. It is very disconcerting, especially to stand in the middle of what used to be the upper deck of the airplane with all of the seats put back where they were, but it's an incredible experience.

That would be interesting:)
Very much so

The problem is, nobody is arguing that the center tank exploded-
It's clear it did
So that doesn't address the documentary
The problem is not having an ignition source, which hasn't been officially found? Correct?

It's how many witnesses saw objects rise up to the plane- credible ones. Military vets. Common citizens. Dozens saying their testimony has been misconstrued.

Watch it man and let me know where it's wrong

I've got no agenda about it honestly

All of that has been answered by the investigators. None of it is new. Do some more research. This stuff is as crazy as the 9/11 "truthers."

It's been almost 18 years, and we are just now installing center tank inerting systems on our 757's. Apparently it was cheaper than chaff.

All of that has been answered by the investigators. None of it is new. Do some more research. This stuff is as crazy as the 9/11 "truthers."

Well said.

M

Latest resources

Back