• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TWA Flt 800

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hank Hughes, whose experience was largely in automobile accidents, is the one - and only one - who worked for NTSB. All the others were part of the probe through their employers or unions.

Jim Speer, as a member of the Air Line Pilots Association, Bob Young, with TWA, Charles Wetli as the medical examiner of Suffolk County and Dennis Shanahan, on loan from the Army Aeromedical Research Lab.

Granted, these men are not crackpots. And in my earlier review of the film, I was most swayed by the fact that with the exception of Hughes and Speer, who I have never met, I know and respect the other men named. Likewise, Tom Stalcup, the man behind the missile-theory-that-won't-die is an educated physicist and a seemingly good-hearted person.

It's flat out hyperbole to say that these men are "breaking their silence". They may be many things, but silent is not one of them. I'd be a rich woman if I was paid by the hour for all the time I've spent listening to these guys. Despite their apparent good intentions and impressive resumes, when it comes to their theory about what happened to TWA Flight 800, they're simply wrong.

Christine Negroni, aviation reporter, Seattle Post-Intelligencer

Clearly not the case. I am deferring to the experts. You are the one deciding that you are smarter than they are and disputing their report. Your arrogance is astounding.

Says the guy who was a kid when this happened. What makes you an expert? Same thing that makes you an expert on every thing else? Because you say so?

Just watched TWA800 documentary

I'd like to hear more excuses why there isn't a new investigation ON THE ACTUAL INVESTIGATION-

Why on earth was the FBI was running the investigation

Over 700 witnesses

What a strange CIA video

Just watched TWA800 documentary

I'd like to hear more excuses why there isn't a new investigation ON THE ACTUAL INVESTIGATION-

Why on earth was the FBI was running the investigation

Over 700 witnesses

What a strange CIA video

These questions have all been answered many times over. Do some research.

I don't watch conspiracy theory drivel.

Conspiracy theory directly from dozens of witnesses and investigators assigned to the crash with decades of investigative experience

Latest resources

Back